Kidnap and Robbery

Theo's POV

"I'm so-" "Fuck sake Callista. I came here to help you because my balls were fucking threatened to be cut off and made into a stew that'll be fed to me. Why the fuck did you-" Cutting myself off, I look back down to my phone where Henry's name was on the screen and still ringing. The only time he ever calls me is when he needs me to do something for him.

"You know what never mind. I need to go." Huffing as I go to grab my leather jacket off of her bed, I head towards her front door forgetting I had shot the door handle in order to get in.

'Fuck. Now I need to get her a new one. Fucking Callista."

Grabbing the door handle and pulling it towards me to open the door, I yell out, "also I'll get you a new door handle. I'll have Draco deliver it." "Wait wha-" Those were the last words I heard come out of her mouth before slamming the door behind me and answering the phone call.

"Theo. Took you fucking long enough to answer there sir. Were you busy?" Rolling my eyes and taking a quick deep breath before replying back to him. "No sir, sorry. Was in the loo but what's going on?"

'That was the excuse I had? Really man?'

"Uh...okay? Anyways , I need you and Tom to do something for me. You know the bank on 25th right?" Rushing his words at me with annoyance and waiting for my reply, I continue jogging down the stairs out of Callista's apartment complex. "Yeah, yeah. What do you need us to do and you don't want Draco to come along?"

"No, I need Draco at Pablo's for when you two get done and he will deliver everything to me after." The seriousness and deepness in his voice trying to make it perfectly clear to me as to what he wants us to do.

I open the door at the bottom of the stairs that has a bright led sign with the words 'EXIT' on it and throw it open. "You and Tom are robbing that bank for me. You three will get 30% of what you take, understood?"

Stopping dead in my tracks on the sidewalk while the rain pours down onto me, soaking me from head to toe. I pull the phone away from my ear to look at the screen making sure I'm still talking to who I thought I was.

Putting the phone back against the ear, rain drops on it smooshing against my face, I take a deep breath.

"I can't say no and this may be fun anyways."

"Got it, yeah. Are we doing this tomorrow?" I lower my voice in hopes he can't hear the way I'd rather say 'no.' Walking towards my car, I grab my keys and unlock it before hopping in. Putting the key into the ignition and turning it on, I immediately switch the heater on trying to dry myself off a bit from the freezing cold rain.

"Good and yes. At 12pm is when I want you two there. I will send someone over to Pablo's with a map of the building and a schedule on the ins and outs of everyone during that time. There will be a man there by the name of Regan Reeves that I need you to take hostage and bring to me along with all the money in those fucking safes. Got that?" His words spewing with venom as he says the mans name and I hear his hand slam against what I assume to be his desk through the phone.

'What the fuck did this man do for us to kidnap him?'

"Got it. I'm headed to Pablo's right now." Putting the car into reverse before turning my body, putting one hand one the passenger seat to look out the back window and use my other hand to turn the wheel.

"Good...now fuck off." Hanging up the phone on me, I throw my phone down to the passenger seat and continue driving. Henry doesn't ever say bye it's always 'now fuck off' like bye is too fucking hard for him.