sixteen

** halo, beyonce

** this song is from dom's pov; such a broken sweetie...also i think i've got a thing for the slower songs 😶

knock. knock.

your subtle shift in your slumber is disturbed. you open your eyes to find dom's wrapped around you, smiling to yourself, you're ready to nod back off; he nuzzles his nose into the crook of your neck.

knock. knock.

"f'fuck's sake," he groans. he slithers from your hold, sitting up and heading towards the door. he was still completely naked and..awe hey, he's got an elephant tattoo on his butt. he grabs a towel to cover up the lower half before answering the door, "about time you woke up," you heard colson say, "or got out of the shower?" his voice got closer; he was in here. fuck. "shit!" you couldn't help but peek up from the covers, "about time y'all fucked."

"bro, leave her be. she had a long night," you heard the smirk in his voice. colson laughs at his remark, "anyway, dude, we've got to meet with the boss in an hour to drop of our stuff." he's trying to be discreet.

"you mean the money," you throw in. you cover up with the bed sheet.

scratching the back of his head, colson acts clueless, "money? no...no. i, i don't recall agreeing to give them any of my money.."

"kells, she knows."

"you told her?"

"no. i stepped out to take your call last night, and she got nosy."

colson furrows his brows. "no more questions colson," you tease him, remembering the first time the two of you met. "get ready, we've got to meet him soon."

"wait," you call to dominic, "can someone bring me an outfit from my room? my key's still on the table..." you fiddle with the sheet that covered you. dominic walks over to you, kissing your forehead, "what do you need, love?"

"alright i'm going to check on megan before you end up going for round 2!" colson shuts the door behind him. you giggle at his comment, "just a new pair of underwear considering those have been tarnished, and a pair of jeans."

he places a gentle kiss on your lips before grabbing your key, and stepping out. you sit up, scanning the room for wherever your bra may be, "ah hah," you grab it quickly. as you try to assemble yourself a little, you can't buy replay every waking minute of last night.

miss y/n...

what is it about me

that keeps you so...damn...nosy

the feelings of his hands gripping you in places you never really even let your exes touch you. the way he kept moving until he found your angle of pleasure. everything that's happened up to now, it was never for him...to him, it's all for you..

dom's pov

i feel like a perv looking through her stuff, but it's only for a kind favor. there's silky, lacey, cotton...jesus fuck, i can't stop myself from picturing her in every single pair. the sounds of her pleasure haunt my mind and it's one i don't want to exercise.

there's still a sense of disbelief to everything. i remember the first time she looked at me, and i mean really looked at me. walls i had built so fucking tall came crashing down the night we spent in the pool. i knew then, even after i fucked it up...she didn't need a fucking year, but i had to be sure.

i meant it when i told her that i've never felt anything like what i felt with her last night. i've slept with women before and i've always just had to mechanically know how to please one as i rode to my own high, but goddamn i was determined to know every inch of her celestial body.