seventeen

** off to the races, lana del rey

** this is the favorite version of this song, i'm literally obsessed and it's perfect for this chapter cause...shit gets wild

"so what are we going to do about abby?" you look to megan as the two of you pick out nail colors. "i don't know...but i need to protect him. i don't want him to know that i know." you were stuck between peach and cherry red. you showcase them to her, her brows furrow together, "hm. toughie. but i've hired someone to follow her around. she's not actually staying at the plaza so if we can figure out where she's staying, we can creep on her. scare her good, make her feel like she has no choice but to stop." you weighed on her plan, you meant it when you said you wanted to protect him. this girl hurt him, didn't even give him a real chance.

"i'm in." you smirk, satisfied with yourself.

"also peach is too innocent for you. we all know you're well passed that point. cherry red."

you laugh at her comment, "what am i even supposed to do if i face her again?"

"personally i think, if you had a gun, you should pistol whip her ass because she'll get out of whatever she does."

"what do you mean?" you both sit down, rolling up your jeans and sticking your feet into the large bowls of hot water the pedicurists drew for you, "this one please," you hand her the color.

"the whole makeup thing is her cover; her father runs an underground drug business that my step father used to partner with, a deal went bad one night and some shit went down. if she completes her self made mission, he'll help her cover it up whatever the cost considering he has a few friends who are dirty cops, selfish bastards," oh shit, "but..." megan leans over into your ear, "if she steps out of line with us and we handle this...situation...there's not a thing he can do about it because my step father would ruin him if he tried anything."

you lean away, contemplating...handle the situation? what does she...oh. oh fuck. no no, you couldn't. you simply wanted to scare her off. "i guess we have a plan to make," you tell her, leaning your head back as the pedicurist begins massaging your feet.

she picks up her phone, dials a few numbers and puts her phone to her ear, "...gerlad, hi how have you been....oh good! lovely as always...listen i need to speak to my step father about some urgent business, is he around? ah, good, good..."

..

..

"so boys? what's for lunch?" megan clasps her hands together as she wiggles her freshly painted toes.

"kind of craving wendy's, honestly," colson shrugs his shoulders. "well that's settled then," you grab dom's hand and your fingers intertwine. this felt good, this boy was the light of your life.

"i'm so ready for the show tonight," you lean your head on his shoulder.

"oh really?" he smirks at your anticipation. "yes! i could watch you play a million shows and it never gets boring."

"well, the sound check isn't until six," colson checks his phone,  "and it's four now, so we've got time to kill, you girls should come."

"oh we would but we've got to go look for dresses for the party after," megan tells them as she kisses colson's cheek.

"ugh, foxhole, always stealing my time with y/n. do you fancy her?"

"in your dreams dom," she gives him a glare. not going to lie, you did feel slightly offended, "hey!" you put your hand over your heart. "oh sorry baby, if i didn't have colson and still knew you, then it'd be a hell yeah," she gives you a side hug.