11. Why...Me?

The Past

I had been at least two weeks after the party at Jin's house. Namjoon was obviously really scared after how Jin beat the guy in the party. Namjoon instead of being mad Namjoon immediately ran and tried healing the wounds of his. Jin really didn't really care about his scars, he has thousands of them. But what he doesn't have is more than 1 Namjoon. He checked if Namjoon was ok or not.

Jin that day told Namjoon to stay at his home because it will be too risky going home at. Namjoon at to agree after all the whining Jin did. Namjoon just spends the night together in each other's arms. Namjoon slept but Jin didn't. Jin was still not done with the guy that touched his bae. Jin knew what to do and he already told his men what to do.

Jin, just wanted Namjoon to love him. He wanted to give Namjoon care, love and everything that he always wanted to have. He wanted to be a part of Namjoon's live. Even if he was very brutal and cold-hearted, but he was a different person just for his baby. He decided that he needed to make a place of him in Namjoon's heart. And he was doing that exact thing.

But now it's a whole different day. Jin is driving with Namjoon beside him to the college. It was a weekday after all. And a lot of people will be coming with a hangover. Yeah because almost the whole college went to his party and soon there was going to be an exam. There is no way anyone can miss the lessons.

When they entered the school they were bombarded with the crowd of girls and even some boys. Specifically, Jin was bombarded with the crowd of the people. Namjoon got pushed aside as the crowd was getting bigger. Namjoon tried to get Seokjin's attention but didn't get any in return. He just defeatedly walked to his class. There was nothing he could do. Namjoon never wanted to admit but he was a little jealous of Jin. How can he not be? Jin had everything he wanted, money, talent, wisdom, looks, and everything else. He loved him a lot but there was still a little bit of this kind of feeling in him.

Time skip to lunch

Jin was walking by the hallway but then he noticed a huge crowd surrounding someone. He heard a lot of cheers and provoking. It seemed like someone was getting some beating. He really didn't care, he was trying to find his besti. But something got his attention. A bag similar to Namjoon's was thrown out of the crowd. Jin luckily caught it and he was sure that it was Namjoon's bag. It basically meant that Namjoon was the one that was getting beaten. Something just snapped in Jin's brain right when he knew what the heck was happening.

He started walking to the crowd with a psychopathic face. He started to push people away. When everyone realised that it was Jin, they all became quiet, pin-drop silence. The guy and girl that were beating Namjoon still didn't notice that Jin was staring at them with fire in his eyes. "You fucking whore, how dare you be whoring around everyone, huh?! U piece of shit!" The guy said while kicking him rapidly on the stomach. The girl grabbed him by his hair and slammed him to the locker. "How dare you touch him," Jin growled. Namjoon looked up and cried even more. "J-jin," He said. "O-oh yours here. Don't worry he is just a whore, so we were beating him." The guy said. "Do you even know who he is?" "U-Um no?" the girl said. "MY.PRECIOUS. SWEET. HYUNG!" Their eyes widened. Namjoon stopped crying, he was relieved that Jin was here.

Jin started beating them. He slammed their heads and kicked them. Namjoon didn't stop him, not this time. He was already assaulted too many times. He actually was smirking while this was happening, he didn't even notice that he was doing that. Something in him just felt to be awoken. Namjoon may have never told anyone but he has too much on his heart. From the abuse of his parents for not having a passion for cardiology anymore to the secret bullying at school. Yes, Namjoon doesn't have passion for cardiology since the day he figured about art and music-making. But his parent's don't think the same. Let's just say he has a broken family.

Jin was done from the beating. The principle with security came. "what is happening over here!" Everybody ran away. "I am going to be reporting to you all." The two other peeps were screwed but Jin had plans. He came to the principle while laughing. "You know you can tell everything..." He then started whispering. "But if you told anything about me to anyone then your daughter's head will be cut off and stuck to your front door." The principle gulped. Jin just smirked and brought Namjoon outside to talk.

The future

It was 8 in the morning of a sunny Saturday. The weather was perfect. There was not a single cloud in the sky. People usually wake up late or just go hang out with their friends to enjoy their time after the stressful week. But for doctor's, it's kind of a hard situation. You really don't know if you will be able to have a peaceful weekend. Because there might be a sudden case in the hospital and no other doctor is available to accept you and you have no choice but to run and save the patient's life. But luckily Namjoon wasn't hopefully going to have a weekend like that. Today he has planned to hang out with his friends who just came from the lectures in other countries.

Namjoon finally starts to wake up feeling warmth all around him. He was also feeling really sticky for some reasons. I wonder why. Namjoon felt the sunlight on his eyes. He also felt something on something on his face so he brought his hand to remove. It was very plushie and soft but felt and warm. It was a bit bigger than his hand. He sat up without opening his eyes. He then stretching himself. He finally opened his eyes with a smile.

But that smile immediately faded when he saw what it was in front of him. His was the wall was destroyed with crimson colour that covered it. He saw that same liquid on the floor as well. What made him even more scared was that their dead creaturs on is the wall. (not going to describe it too much because I want to keep it appropriate so just check out the last chap if u want to know.) He also saw many of them on his bed. Namjoon gasped horrifyingly. His body started shaking. He jumped out of his bed and called his friend Yoongi. He was basically having a mental breakdown due to everything.

"Hello?" "Hyung!" "What happen Namjoon?" "H-Hyung...in m-my house!" Namjoon started hyperventilating. "Namjoon what happen?! Take deep breaths, calm down and slowly speak. I am here" "H-Hyung I...I need you g-guys. Just...just come home....." "I am just coming right. Stay on the line with me."

Yoongi immediately rushed in with Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook. They knew Namjoon's passcode so they easily entered. They were horrified by what they saw. But instead of minding that they all went and tried to calm down Namjoon. When Namjoon was normal again Hoseok gently spoke to him. "Namjoon-ah, do you remember anything that happened yesterday." "N-no, Hyung. S-sorry." "No no there is nothing to be sorry about." Jungkook also spoke. "Hyung, I think that we will have to call the police." Namjoon looked up with shock. "Look, there is nothing that you have to worry about. You did nothing wrong. It doesn't look like you did this. You can stay with Yoongi and Hoseok Hyung for a while." Taehyung. "I promise I didn't do anything...I just woke up and.." "We know you didn't do this," Yoongi spoke.

The police came and did what they had to do. Namjoon packed his bag but before leaving he saw a note on his nightstand. He picked it up and read it.

'I am sorry I did this. But you have to remember how you also made me suffer and wait. Remember that this is just the beginning. I still love you and will love it.

, Your Dearest.

Namjoon just ran to his friends after that with fear.