6. Vertigo

My Past

Author's POV

Today the day for Namjoon was extremely slow. But luckily he finally escaped college. Right now he is heading back to his home to get ready for Jin's birthday party. He actually doesn't like going to parties but since Jin 'politely' asked him to come to his party, he just had or he has no idea what Jin will do.

Namjoon's POV

I quickly walked home cause I needed to hurry and choose my clothes or I think even buy one. The party starts at 9 and right now it's like 5. So I still have enough time to prepare myself both physically and mentally. But I really don't know what Jin meant by 'punishing' me if I didn't come. He can be really creepy sometimes, to be honest, but I still love him like my younger brother.

I was in front of my house. I opened the door and entered. "I am here mom," I shouted to let my mother know that I am the one that just came in and not an intruder. "Oh, I am glad that you're back " "Mom I also have to ask you something..." Ok to be honest I never had any moment like this to ask my mother if I can go to a party. "What is it?" "So Jin told me that-" That exact time my mom cut me off my sentence.

"That you have to go to his house at 9 for the huge party?" "H-How did you know?" Welp, right now I was completely shook. How did she know that? "Oh well, Jin called me before you came asking me to send you to the party. And of course, I will let you go to the party!" I see, so he left no chance for me NOT going. "I also even bought a whole outfit for you since you don't even have a single nice one!"

"Mom, you really didn't have to do that. It's not like I am actually-" She cut me off AGAIN! "You ARE going! Come on, Jin is going to be there. He said that he will be there with you the whole time, so don't worry. And it's also fine if you get kind of high. I really don't mind!"

Wow, I can't believe this. Wait I think I can kind of believe it because my mother got pregnant while she was a teen so yeah she is kind of young. But not THAT young to tell me that it's fine if I get drunk. I should just accept the fact that I have the best mother.

"Wow. Do you trust me and Jin that much?" I asked with defeat. "Yup, I do." "well then, I will just have to get ready now, won't I?" "yeah, also I will be the one who will be helping you style cause you have none." Yeah, she just roasted me, that's how she always is, pretty playful. Sometimes I feel like I am the sensible parent and she is the silly teen. Also, my mom used to be a fashion designer and a makeup artist so she knows a lot of stuff.

I went to my room and firstly did my homework. "Hope this day doesn't go any worse," I mumbled to myself.

Three and a half hours later.

By now, I was fully prepared. I was in my party clothes with my face and hair looking cool. I have never imagined myself to look like this, to be honest. Like what in the world? But whatever.

I walked downstairs to see my mother packing up light sticks, batteries, water bottles and a lot of banners for I don't know why reasons. I saw ' I love GOT7' on one of the banners. What in the world?! "uhh mom?" "Yeah?" "Whatcha doin?" " Oh, I am preparing to go to the GOT7 concert. If you can enjoy yourself, can't I?" She smirked. (Sorry I just wanted to at least once include got7) "Also tomorrow I am going to BTS's concert." Yup, my mother is a KPOP fan. She is just so young hearted. "Well enjoy your time there!" I said. I hugged her and went outside.

When I came outside I saw a luxurious car waiting outside. What....? "Oh right, I forgot to tell you that Jin's driver is going to drive you to his house." Oh my God, how much is he going to do for me! My mother kissed my cheek and ran down to the streets.