9. Bloody Blood

18+⚠Warning, I think made it too dark, to be honest. Like seriously this is very brutal like a killer movie. So if your kind of triggered easily by blood and abusive stuff, also curse words. Then don't read it. If you don't mind.....then you are here for a good time!

Another thing is that it's just Jungkook's past because I wanted to add him as well. Also because I realised that the chapter is getting too long so yeah

Jungkook's Past

Jk's POV

I was walking. Just walking, to be honest, I was limping more. Walking on the horrifyingly quiet street. Every single step that I took echoed around the buildings. I just stared afar the grey ground. There was nothing. Nothing. Nothing was around me. No one was there to save me. But it's fine though, that's the reason why I came. I came here to rot to death without any more pain.

The cold wind blew by me, sending chills and shivers through my spine. MY wounds and scars were burning from the resent incidence. But to be honest they didn't' hurt much. They didn't hurt as much as the scar that has been carved in my brain and heart. These scars will be gone after a while. But the mental scars will never be gone. They will stay with me until my last breath.

I looked down at my self. I saw torn clothes that covered my now very fragile body. This shirt used to be completely white but now it turned to the crimson colour of blood. My own blood. I was bleeding from everywhere. Tried blood covered my face. Nothing could go any worse than it already has. Tears pour down my eyes as I remember what just happened.

Flashback

I waited for my boyfriend to come back home. I was just sitting on my bed staring out of the window and was also drawing the human brain. Today was the day I will taking a huge step to move forward in my life. I am going to be breaking up with my boyfriend. You know why? He is an abusive bastard. He has always isolated me from the world. He never let me out like a free bird. He is too possessive. He made me fall for his trap.

I have to do this so I can fulfil my life long dream of becoming a doctor. But now I doubt it, because of him. I had told him about this but he always said that I can never do anything. I am a piece of shit. And I believed him. Yeah, I know weird, but I did it thinking that he was right. But in reality, he was never right. All he wanted from me was my body. I really am just stuck, to be honest. But somewhere in my heart I just want someone to save me and be there for me. I just want to love someone who also loves.

I was woken out of my thoughts when I heard the door being opened. Kai is back. I was not wearing anything revealing like he always wants me to. I was just wearing a blue shirt and baggy shorts. I know he will get mad but I don't care anymore. I went down reminding my self to not freak out and just do it.

I saw Kai enter the mansion. He let out a sigh. I climbed down the stairs. "Hey Kai." I fake smiled. "Hi Baby, I missed you so much. Sorry, I came late I was just really stuck and frustrated because a guy just betrayed me today." He hugged me. Welp, it's gonna be even harder because he already has a bad mood.

I pulled away from the hug and became serious. "Hey, Kai, I need to talk to you about something." "What is it Hyung?" "Look Kai, I just really wanted to tell you this for a while......I think we need a.... break up...." Kai's went down to a pretty scary one. "Look, I just want you to be aware that you have been hurting me for these past couple of years. I am tired of all of this. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I want to also achieve my dreams and be free!"