29. The Villains

⚠⚠⚠Warning!!!! So again, I made this too dark somehow. It's like brutal murder of many people. Also, I don't recommend reading it while eating or after eating. If you are sure that you will puke and freak out easily by a brutal murder. Then simple, don't read the d-day part.

The Marvelous yet Bloody Present

Author's POV

The sound of classical music was the only thing that could be heard in the painting room. It was the weekend so Jin decided to spend a little time in Jimin's mansion. Both of their lovers were still working in the hospital, their shifts ended at night and right now it was afternoon.

Jimin and Jin were in the painting room, painting a portrait of the person they loved. Jin was painting Joon and Jim was painting Kook. They didn't need any reference to make it though. They remembered every structure of their lovers' faces. "Hyung, mind if I talk about something with you. You don't have to stop painting." Jin said after putting a little orange in his pallet. "Ok Google, turn off the music," Jimin said to the robotic assistant that was lying on one of the tables nearby. Soon, the music turned off.

"Now tell me, what is it?" Jimin kept looking at the canvas. "So you know how Namjoon's family is really abusive, right?" "Yeah and what about that." "I am thinking of getting them out of the way." "Reason?" "revenge" Jimin finally looked at him with confusion. "But they didn't do anything to us." "Not to us, but to Namjoon. They did a lot to him." "Oh, I see." Jimin went back to painting.

"So are you going to kill them yourself?" "Nah. I want Namjoon to kill his whole family himself. They will be surprised to see the amount of power he has been suppressing in himself." Jin smirked. "But you told me that he didn't want to kill his family." "Exactly, so I have to somehow persuade him to do it." "And you don't know" "Yup! So help me." "I can't help you." Jin pouted.

"Hey!! Why? I am your sweet little brother! You are going to help your baby brother, aren't you?" "Nope, you're old enough to solve your own shit." "I hate you" Jin pouted again. "Says the same guy who said that he would have dated me if I wasn't his brother." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I swear to God, I will throw your paintings away!" "And I will set your kitchen on fire," Jimin said with a smirk. Jin screamed loudly out of frustration. "Come on! Just be the manipulative bitch you are." Jimin chuckled. "UGH! I will make you pay!" "Yeah, sure." Jimin again rolled his eyes.

At Night

Namjoon was sitting with a confused look in front of Jin, who was sipping on his jasmine tea. They were in the living room, by the way. "Hyung, you know your family is really mean to you right?" Namjoon nodded his head. "Then why don't you get them out of your way? They have abused you since the time you were in college." Jin said with worry on his face. "I know that...but they are still my parents and family. They paid for my living, kept me alive, fed me, and more."

Jin sighed with slight frustration. "Ok, let's put the parents aside for a moment and think about your other family members. They also mentally abused you by saying all those untrue and mean things about you right on your face. They treated you like a low life for some filthy reasons which don't even matter. I remember, when we were in college, you said that they forced you to come to the family reunion event and-" Jin got cut off.

"and if I didn't, then my parents would beat me up." Namjoon looked down with sadness at the sudden memories. He continued speaking. "Even now as a working adult, they would send men to my house to assault me physically and forcefully bring me to the reunion."

"Exactly, and they do that to you every year! They bring you there and shame you to the point you break. Am I right? "Y-yes." "Tell me, why didn't you call the police?" "T-they were blackmailing me. Saying that they spread nudes and false rumours of me in my college and any places I worked at. They even said that they might k-kill me." Jin's blood was at the point of boiling now. "What?! Are they like gangsters or something?!" Jin shouted. "T-they...have connections to many." Jin rubbed his temples.