24. Brothers

The Sickening Past

Author's POV

"JIN!!!!!!!!!" Jimin screamed loudly at seeing what had just happened to his dear brother. He actually witnessed the whole thing and he could totally sue Namjoon. The thing was that he was cautiously walking towards the other building. But then when Jin suddenly got pushed and ended up with a bomb exploding right on him, Jimin couldn't care less about the explosions but just supersonic to his brother. Also for some reason, the jets started to make their way back from where they came right after targeting Jin.

Jimin ran to Jin and put his fingers on his neck to check his pulse and there was...no pulse. Jimin quickly called for help. "Hello, there is an emergency, a person has just been attacked by a bomb and has no pulse." "Sir, where are you?" "At the intersection point of Veronica Performance Art Hall." "Our team is already headed over there, until that please perform CPR on the casualty at 120BPM." "Ok thank you" Right after hanging up the phone he started performing CPR. He HAD to revive Jin no matter what. He can't let his brother, basically, his only friend and family die like this.

You might also be wondering where our friend Namjoon is at. Well, he is just there staring at them. He doesn't want to help and luckily Jimin wasn't even asking for help. Because he doesn't want someone as filthy as him to help his brother. But yeah, Jimin already forgot about Namjoon at that moment. The situation was just too hectic. Jimin stopped doing CPR and checked Jin's pulse again and it was back but weak. Before he could do anything he saw the paramedics making their way to them. They put Jin on the stretchers and transferred him into an ambulance. "I performed CPR on him for about 2 mins and checked his pulse, it's back but weak," Jimin told the paramedic. After a while, Jimin and Namjoon got escorted out and were brought to the hospital.

At the Hospital

Jimin was sitting in the lounge, he had already chugged 4 bottles of water out of anger. His blood was boiling at the memory of Namjoon pushing Jin into the mouth of death. You see, Jimin really loved Jin a lot, not in a romantic way but you know in which way. Jin was the only person who supported him. Jin was the only person that he ever wanted to protect. He was his best friend, his family, and his brother. Jin also loved him a lot, Jimin was the only person he loved other than Namjoon. Both of the brothers were there for each other in their darkest times.

Flashback- when they were kids

"F-father please don't hurt Jinnie," 12-year-old Jimin told his father while being scared to death. His father was currently hitting Jin with a belt because he just disturbed his father while he was talking to someone. He didn't purposely do that. He just wanted his father's attention. "HOW DARE YOU FUCKING DISTURB ME YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT." His father shouted at him with his face turning red. "S-sorry, but...hurt me instead, y-you just hit him... y-yesterday." He stuttered, his father then grabbed him harshly and pulled him to the torture room. The next thing Jin could hear was just screaming for the next 5 hours.

--------------------

"No, don't please, I-I beg you, don't do this," Jimin begged his bullies. "Uh...no!" They just laughed. Jimin was about to be thrown in the lake until..."Hey!" Someone screamed. Then the bullies looked behind and saw Jin holding a baseball bat.

---------------------

13-year-old-Jin looked down at the dead body while holding a knife. He smiled, it was his first-ever murder. And he really liked the feeling. "Jinnie?" Jin's eyes widened when he realised that someone caught him red-handed. He looked behind and it was none other than his own brother. "H-Hyung'' Jimin walked closer. "Why?" Jimin asked. "I am s-sorry-" "Why did you use such a sharp knife, you should have used a cheap blunt knife, it would have been more painful." Jin really didn't expect him to say that. Jimin laughed at Jin's shocked expression and soon after Jin joined in.