7. Wait, What!?

The Past

Namjoon's POV

The driver drove me to Jin's house safely. I got out of the car and entered and looked at what was in front of me. I saw Jin's huge and gigantic mansion. Neon lights were shining brightly out of the corners. Heavy pop music was blasting through everywhere.

I went closer to the mansion. I breathed out shakily. I just hope nothing bad happens. With that, I entered the place. I saw tons of people there. They were dancing, talking, laughing and kissing? Like wow! I looked around more and the place was actually looking pretty expensive. Like bro! There was a whole goddamn bar in there! It just felt very movie-like, to be honest.

As I was looking around I noticed a huge crowd of girls surrounding someone. For sure it's Jin, like come on. He is extremely famous so obviously, it's going to be him right. I finally saw Jin's extremely handsome face and then his whole body.

This is what he looked like.

He looked so mind-blowing. Though, he had that annoyed look in his eyes as the girls were clinging onto him. I don't why but I had this mild anger and burning sensation inside me as I was seeing him surrounded by girls. But I just couldn't point a finger to it.

I noticed the annoyed feeling intensifying on Jin's face as the girls were getting super close to him. He was pushing them back though. But they kept getting back. He also kept looking at his expensive-as-hell watch, as if he was waiting for someone. Is he waiting for me?

He looked up and noticed me. His face basically lit up. And his eyes were sparkling super hard. I felt like I had to just put some sunglasses on. Jin also ran to me while pushing everyone around him.

Jin's POV

I ran to my super cute Hyung. Like I am so happy he is here. "Hey, Hyungie!" I hugged him super-duper hard right after that. I just missed him so much. "I missed you Hyung." "We just saw each other," He said while chuckling and hugging me. "still. Now let's go somewhere private, it's too noisy here" I pulled him to somewhere in the corner. We are not getting to the room.......yet.

"Hyung I am so freaking happy that I did the right thing by personally telling your mother to let you go to the party cause I was sure you wouldn't have come." "Oh come on, that's not true. I was about to come here by myself." "Yeah, right. By the way, Hyung, can I just say how jealous I am of you" "why?" "Dude, your mother is freaking awesome. Like bro, when I came to your house and told her about this. The first thing she said was 'Also make him party hard cause that inhuman human needs to know how to live a life.' Lol" "Wait, first of all, I can't believe she said that about her own child. Second, when the heck did you come to my house?!" "Oh, in my free period. But seriously I will definitely just say that you have a great mother."

"It's not like you don't. Also, I've never seen your mother." "You also shouldn't. She is a total monster, to be honest." "Do you hate her that much? Like come on man, she's your mother" "Then she should also treat me like her goddamn son!" I shouted, making Hyung a little scared.

"I am sorry. Let's talk about something else. Oh, you look so handsome!" "Thanks. I don't usually dress up like this, to be honest." "Yeah, you should wear something like this. You look really hot." He blushed right after that and looked down. He is so cute, aww. "T-thanks." "Let's go drink something" "you do know that I don't drink right?" " Yeah, there are many known alcoholic cocktails as well."

1 Hour later

I was drinking on the rooftop while Hyung went to the washroom. I just really want to make him mine, if I tell you the truth. I put my drink on the table near me. I then noticed Hyung coming. "hey Jinnie-" He got cut off because he tripped and fell down on me. And the next thing I knew was his luscious lips on mine. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally kissed him immediately.

The Present

Author's POV

Namjoon woke up in someone's huge and modern-looking grey room. To be specific, in Jungkook's room. Namjoon got discharged due to the hospital's and Jungkook's approval. He was fully checked before being let out. But Jungkook brought him to his house because he knew someone had to be with Namjoon.

Honestly, Jungkook was very worried but at the same time happy. Yes, happy because Namjoon doesn't have any serious problems or diseases. It was just vertigo that occurred due to PTSD and stress. A right-side migraine occurred due to the same reason. 

So back to when Namjoon woke up. He noticed someone in the room. Jungkook was sitting in one on the couches, near the bed, while reading a book. Namjoon was feeling like he just saw a Vogue model in front of him.

This is what he looked like.

(Imagine he is reading a book)

Jungkook notices Joon and stands up then goes to him. He sits down near him on the bed. "Are you ok now?" "Yeah, I feel fine" "do you know what happened to you?" "No" "Well, first of all, don't panic ok." "Ok" "So you got a right side migraine. Which caused your spine to continuously. The headache also caused you to have an extremely high fever. You also had vertigo which caused you to vomit before fainting." "Oh, my holy goodness! My patients! I am such a freaking disgrace! I had to let my patients wait!" Namjoon started panicking. "Hyung STOP!" Everything basically stopped. "I am sorry. But aren't you too overwhelmed by your job? I get it that you love your patients and you want to help them. But you have to take care of yourself before you look after others."

"Now be a good boy, shut your mouth and eat the food that is going to come any second. If not then.....You will be getting punished" He spoke with a scary voice. Namjoon has never seen Jungkook like this. But for some reason, he was both scared of the last sentence and kind of enjoyed thinking about what would happen. Yup, he is a total weirdo. 

SO sup. Kinda late at night right now cause I didn't do it during school. Cause reasons..... Ok, hope you like the chapter. Good day yall!