3. The Beginning

The Unforgettable Past

Author's POV

The golden friendship of Seokjin and Namjoon grew intensively. They both had very similar interests, hobbies, and more. It was basically like they were made for each other. Jin's personality was very cold. He was very cold to everyone. Except for Namjoon, he smiled only for him. Namjoon loved him like his younger brother, he will always take care of him. Help him in every situation he can. Jin found that very sweet about him.

But soon Jin started to change. He still loved Namjoon very much. But he turned to be very possessive as they became closer. Namjoon just found that loving of him. He thought it was his way of appreciating him, which actually was. Jin always followed Namjoon until he reached his house, he followed him when he hung out with his friends. Namjoon even allowed him to do that.

As time passed by, Jin started to show his real colours. He starts doing illegal things, smoking, drinking and other stuff. Namjoon on the other hand tried to stop him but failed as well. Jin never forced Namjoon to do anything but yeah, he did bring him to hang out alone. Another thing was that Jin became really popular in college, for some reason. But he still gave Namjoon a lot of attention. Even Namjoon thought that he was extremely handsome.

5 months later.

Jin brought Namjoon to a high scraper that his parents owned. They climbed up to the dangerous roof of it. It was very tall. Jin sat at the edge while his legs dangled in the sky. Namjoon was actually really scared of heights so he was behind Soekjin. Jin then noticed that no one was beside him. He looked behind.

"Oh Hyung, what are you doing there? Come here, it's pretty cool!" "Jin, you know that I am scared of heights, right? It's scary, okay!" Jin smirked," Hyung, come here! It's not as scary as you think it is. Look, I am here. I am here for you, nothing will happen to you. Do you trust me?" He said with a sweet smile. "Y-yes I do." He came forward slowly. He sat down next to Jin, definitely not looking down and freaking out. "See, it wasn't that hard! You did it!" "Yeah...you are right."

Jin brought Namjoon closer to him, by holding his waist. "promise me that you won't ever leave me, Hyung." "I promise I won't." He held him even tighter, which made Namjoon a bit uncomfortable. "uhh, Jin why are you holding me so tightly?" "oh, so you would feel safe. Why, don't you like it?" Jin said while feeling a little bit tense. "Nah, just asking" "Hyung, can I ask you a few things?" "go ahead" "what do you think of me? Be honest!" "well, if I tell you the truth, I think you are a pretty nice person. You don't like showing your real self to others but you are still a very wonderful human inside."

"really? That's good. By the way, do you like blood?" "I mean...I am not bothered by it. Why do you like it?" "Yeah, the colour is pretty good!" Jin said with a slight grin "I see" Namjoon said without judging him. Because he could never judge Jin. He is just perfect to him.

"Last question, did you ever fall in love?" "not really, I actually planned on never loving anyone" "w-why is that so?" "cause I think I will hurt myself or the other person in the relationship." "I am sure that he will make you fall in love with him no matter what happens" "what do you m-mean?" "nothing"

The Painful Present

Namjoon and Jungkook were eating the food made by Jungkook. They were talking about hanging out and also about their schedules. "So do you have any important kinds of things going on, Kook?" "yeah, I have an 18-hour shift tomorrow, also a scheduled secondary tumour surgery. What about you?" " I have a heart transplant surgery." "Well, it means we would directly hang out on Friday." Jungkook said. "not on Friday, cause I have an Aneurysm repair and it can be also doubled if there is a code blue, cause there is a chance. It means directly on Saturday or Sunday" ''fine, then." Jungkook sighed.

"Also before I forget. Hyung, have you ever noticed a black car following you?" Namjoon choked on his own food. "There is a black car following me?! Dude, did you watch a mafia movie or something?!" "No Hyung, I seriously saw the same SUV car at the place you're at. Like the cafe near the hospital, or near the hospital and mostly close to your apartment. I just noticed it like a week ago. I thought it was just a different car, but it was the exact same one." Namjoon was freaking out by now. "Did you see anyone get out of that car?" "no Hyung, I saw no one."

"Kook, let's just...talk about something else." "Oh ok! So what do you want to talk about?" "I really don't know. Oh did you find yourself interested in someone?" "No.....not really. I already told you that I really don't want to like anyone. Also, did YOU find anyone for yourself? Come on, you should really start finding someone for you as well. Stop thinking about me so much." "Yeah yeah, whatever." "Do you ever think about that boy you met in your college years?"

"oh J-Jin, if I tell the truth, then yeah I do think about him. I actually really miss him. He was my best friend as you are. I loved him so much like a brother. But since I had to move to the States so I left him behind but we still talked. I am sure though, that he is a bit mean but he is still doing good." "Yeah. Hyung, have you ever wondered what happens if you guys get to meet each other." "I don't know Kook. But what happens if YOU met someone that made you have butterflies in your tummy! "Hyung! WHaT THe HECK?! L-let's...let's just go to bed!" Jungkook was intensively blushing. Namjoon smirked, "yeah sure." With that, their conversation about 'love' ended. But what if I told you that, Namjoon lied about something. Anyways,

They soon went to bed.

But somewhere else there was a whole different conversation going on. Wanna take a look? You have no choice anyway.

"He is going to mine so soon." He said in a raspy deep voice that sent shivers down all his men. He was sitting in his black chair, facing the huge wall-sized window which was giving him the view of the whole city from a great height. And yes he was one of the biggest mafias in the whole of Asia. But still lives in the states. He was a pretty dangerous guy. He and his brother were basically ruling over the whole underworld. There is not a single dangerous thing they didn't do. From drugs to human trafficking. Everything basically. Also if he had his eye on someone or something, he would get it even if he had to destroy something huge.

They never gave mercy to anything. Revenge runs in their blood. Since they were kids they were like that. They are psychopaths, you know. " He caused you so much suffering and you still want to devour him?" His brother said. " Don't worry Hyung, I will for sure make him pay for how much he made me wait and suffer." He darkly chuckled. "You are definitely my brother." They both started laughing. What will happen to Namjoon now? Has his worst nightmare appeared again? Read to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED

Yeah, so that was the ACTUAL beginning of this shit worth story. Also.......Thank you so many for........100+ reads! LIKE I REALLY DON'T DESERVE THIS!!! I will try to make this story with a lot of effort. Thank you for supporting me here. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!