2. Friendship

Ok, here is a question......do yall like my book cover? Yeah, that's the only question lol! Onto the story.

The Past That Changed His Life

Author's POV

Namjoon was just walking back home to rest and have a good amount of time with his mother.  He was about to turn to the other block that leads to his house, but he then heard some voices. Some screaming and crying sounds, and some beating noises. Namjoon obviously got worried and decide to give a look and save whoever was shouting loudly for help. Namjoon kind of sneakily saw three boys beating another boy that was on the ground fighting for his dear life.

"Please, please stop! You are hurting me! Just stop, I did nothing wrong!" The boy yelled. Then one of the guys replied harshly, " Yes you did, you are an ugly and slutty nerd who always gets the highest scores and thinks of others as low lives." Another guy joined" Yeah and you always show off your money." The last guyed said," Remember, you are just some stupid hoe that is an attention seeker. Whatever do, you will always be weak and a curse to all of us." They started kicking the poor boy even harder.

After hearing all this, Namjoon just couldn't control it anymore. He boldly walked in and spoke with a tough voice. "Leave the boy alone!" One of the people noticed and spoke, "Who the heck are you and what are going to do huh?! Are going to save a slut like him!?" "Well yes I am going to save from bastards, and also he is not a slut you guys are mother fuckers who are beating an innocent boy." "Bitch, looks like you want a lesson as well." "Bring it on!" Namjoon smirked. The guys ran towards him and tried to punch him but Namjoon dogged him and kicked him to the floor. Just like that, all the boys ran away. He wasn't strong but still knew a little bit about fighting. 

Namjoon walked closer to the boy, he grabbed his bag and put all the books back. He kneeled to come to his height. The boy hid in fear, Namjoon chuckled at the cute act. "don't be scared of me, I won't hurt you." He brought out his hand for helping him stand up. The person looked at him then hesitantly took his hand and stood up. "T-thank you for....saving me." He said while wearing his round glasses. He was a bit taller than Namjoon, which quite surprised him, cause he was the tallest everywhere. "No problem, but can I know why they were beating you?" "umm actually the results in our college just came out and I was the topper so they were kind of mad about that." 

"which college do you study in?" "Oh Bang Bang College!" "Really, I study there too! Wait are you Kim Seokjin?" "Umm yes. So you saw my name as well?" "yeah! But I only saw your name, not your actual self. Also in which class are you in? "13B" "Omg you are in the same class as me. So do you want to be.....my friend? "Well, actually no one ever asked me to be their friends...but since you seem nice, I think I will love to be friends with you!" They then shook their hands. But who knew that just that simple act of kindness will bring a huge challenge to Namjoons future.

The Present

Namjoon was successfully able to finish the operation. There was actually no way of survival, due to the minor inner bleeding that the casualty was having from before. But somehow Namjoon was able to make her live and not die. Everybody was cheering him and just...everything was nice.

Namjoon came out of the operation room with a huge smile on his face. There, he met his best friend, Jeon Jungkook, the son of the owner of the hospital. He is Neurosurgeon, basically a specialist of the brain and nervous system. They both became friends in their residency years. "Hello, Hyung, congratulations on the success of the surgery! I am so proud of you!" He smiled. "Thanks, Jungkook, even I didn't expect it to be a success." "It was a pretty critical one, wasn't it?" "definitely!" 

"Well to the main point, I want to have dinner with you at my home, would you mind?" "Do you think your dad will be happy to see me at your house?" "oof, not the family house but my own apartment that I bought a few weeks ago." "Ohh that one, actually I haven't even seen it so I think I will come to your house. It's been a while since I ate your burned food! LOL" "Hey! My food is not burned!" "yeah yeah whatever I will go get changed, wait for me. " "I will be in the lobby.

Namjoon got changed to his casual outfit. He headed to the lobby. He saw Jungkook intensely scrolling through the screen. "Hey Jungkook, let's go, man. Jungkook noticed him, "Oh right, let's go!"

On the way home.

They were both in the car. Namjoon was sitting beside Jungkook in the front. Jungkook was the one who was driving the car to his luxurious apartment that he just bought. He was a pretty rich person, but he never showed off in front of Namjoon. Actually, he really respected Namjoon. They are really close friends. It was also kind of a disappointment to Jungkook that, Namjoon wanted to be single for the rest of his life. The reason behind this is that he thinks he is too weak to handle a relationship. I mean that's the reason that he told his friends and the world. 

Jungkook actually started having a small crush on Namjoon, which is a reason why he always protects Namjoon. But eventually, that love was gone, since he loved someone else. Namjoon on the other hand,  obviously never knew about Jungkook's crush on him. Another thing about Namjoon is that he always had one person in his heart. But he still doesn't know how to feel about him. Like a brother, friend, best friend, or more than just friend, he just doesn't know his own feelings.

"Jungkook?" "yeah, Hyung?" "I left my car at the hospital" "don't worry you can stay the night at my home. I will drop you tomorrow" "you are just too kind and sweet" "come on Hyung, this is what best friends are for. Right?" "Right."