13. Alone

The present

No One's Pov

Namjoon ran after reading the filthy letter that was on the nightstand. He felt scared to the pit of his tummy. He had absolutely no idea on what the letter meant. But he knew that he is reminded about someone through. Namjoon didn't know who it was though.

He arrived outside his room and saw how everyone was just running around with panicked faces. Most of them were the police officers but his friends were also pacing and talking with the police officer. Namjoon Joon felt guilty that because of him his precious friends have to get involved in this carp.

Namjoon walked to Yoongi who was silently standing and listening to the officer with the others. He whispered in his so nobody will get distracted by him saying something. "H-Hyung, I am...done packing." Yoongi nodded and smiled at him then told him to wait. Namjoon nodded back.

"Yes, so I will tell you any further details. Also if you have anything related to the case to tell, please tell him." The officer finished and gave a phone number car to them. "Thank you very much! We will keep that in mind. " Taehyung said with a smile. "Yeah and now I think we will be taking our leave. Thanks once again!" Hobi bid him goodbye and then they went outside to the elevator.

While they were going down Jungkook noticed the frown on Namjoon's face while Namjoon was staring into space. "Hyung, are you ok?" Namjoon got out of his thoughts and tried to comprehend what he just said now. "O-oh, I am fine!" He smiled to make it look true and real. "Hyung, I've known you for years now. I know that you are worried." "You know me too well" Namjoon rolled his eyes. " Don't worry man, we are here with you!" Hoseok reassured. "Yeah sure." Namjoon sighed.

Yoongi was driving back to his and Hoseok's mansion. It was 20 mins away from Namjoon's apartment. They all just relaxed and looked out of their windows except Yoongi of course. Namjoon was very grateful that he had such caring friends to support him. They just came from such a tiering and long lecture trip to the US. But here they were still helping him. They were always there for him and he was there for them.

But even if he loved then he didn't love them as much as one person in this world. And he will never be able to love them that much because Namjoon loves that person so much that he just won't' kill himself but creat a war full of chaos just for him. And what Namjoon didn't' know what that the other person loves him just that much but x10 more.

They finally arrived at the overly big mansion. It's been a while since Namjoon came here due to Yoongi thinking that he is showing off because he invited people over. So he doesn't like to invite his friends for regular meetups. What Namjoon really likes about their house is the garden. It just had so many flowers!

They entered the house and helped Namjoon with the bags. "Namjoon let me show you your room. Also Kookie and Taetae." "Hoseok gently grabbed their attention. "Yeah?" They asked in unison. "Why don't you guys stay here for the weekend. We can go to work together next week." "But Hyung we didn't bring our clothes-" Tae got cut off by Yoongi. "Don't worry you can borrow mine. Now no more complaining!" He said with his gummy smile. "Yeah, sure!" Jungkook returned the action with his bunny smile. "Now come I will show you your rooms," Hoseok said again. This time they followed.

At last, they were finally at Namjoon's room. "Do you like it?" It had a theme of black and grey. 'Just like his room.' Namjoon thought. "Yeah of course and thanks!" "No probs, just come down after you are done. unpacking." "Yeah sure" With that Hoseok left after closing the door leaving Namjoon all by himself.

Namjoon sighed and started unpacking. He was going to stay here for a while. So he thought to bring some precious belongings of his. You may think it's like a very expensive thing. But the thing wasn't anything expensive or was jewellery. It was a photo frame. It had the photo of teenage Jin and Namjoon sitting together with head-on -head pose.

For some reasons, Namjoon was really missing him right now. Maybe because he was imagining of what it would be like when Jin was there with him. What it would be like to get protected by Jin and protect him like they used to. A droplet of tear flowed out of his eyes. He started sobbing softly. "I-I miss you!" He cried. "I want you back! I want you to be mine! B-but... you are not here. You are not here with me. You...you promised that you will always be there with me and...f-for me! Then WHY! Why are not...here? I-it was my fault though. I w-wish that...that you would be here to protect me and comfort me...like you always used to! I WANT TO DO THAT SAME! I am stuck and scared right now. P-please, come back. It's cold to be alone without you in this world!" Namjoon shouted. Luckily the walls were soundproof. so no one could hear him. But he still got himself together. He went and washed his face.

He soon got out of his room with the letter. He was for some reasons nervous but he just went downstairs. He saw the amigos chit-chatting. He finally noticed him. "Umm guys I have something to-" Ding Dong!

I know, I know. That you are saying, 'this chap does not make any sense and is not bringing the story any further, you piece of disgrace!" But look I was watching kdrama so it's pretty late right now. So good night and stop nagging at me.