19. Psycho

⚠⚠⚠Warning!! The past includes murder and torture so if you don't like stuff like that! Don't read the past! Just skip to the present!! I am not responsible if you freak out!

The terrible past

Jin was sitting down in a dark room smiling at someone. To be honest you would never want to even get near this room. Because it was a torture room. Jin loved coming into this room with his victims. And you might be wondering who this person is and why they are here. Well, this was Lucus. Jin found out that he tried to rape his dear Nammie. Yes, RAPE him. Jin was beyond furious when he heard the news. And it hurt him so bad seeing Namjoon cry so badly. Namjoon luckily didn't get hurt because Jin saved him at the right time. But now it was this guy's turn to suffer. And Jin has his own way of doing that. Btw this room is located in his house. Cause...his parent's are mafias so...yea.

Next to Jin was a table with hundreds of toys for him to use on his victim. And no, they weren't sexual toys. He really couldn't control his laughter when Lucus shivering and shouting at him in fear. "Let me go you fucking psycho!" Jin gave a devilish grin at the nickname. "But we have no even started," He said in an innocent voice. Lucus tried to get out of the chains that wrapped his arms and legs but couldn't. Jin kneeled in front of him and brought out a knife, a rusted knife. He held Lucus tightly and made deep scars on his face. Lucus scream loudly. Jin got annoyed by it so he slapped him hard. "ughh your scream is so stupid. Guess I will have to use my first toy." He said while picking up a metal 7-millimetre needle and a staple. He learnt to use these from his brother.

Yes, he could have gagged Lucus but he didn't do that. It was just an excuse to use it. He stabbed the needle harshly onto his lower lip and sued it very slowly, to make it as painful as possible. "You never smile, do you?" He grabbed his blunt salmon knife to make deep cuts beside his lips. A way of making a smiling face. He cut through the skin, making the knife touch the jaw but he didn't care. He sometimes went slow and sometimes fast, he even cut at one spot multiple times. Red crimson blood was covering his pale hands. Lucas was screaming but it was muffled by his closed mouth. Jin stabled the carved smile at least 50 times. But of course, he wasn't satisfied.

"Actually I messed up on the smile. Well, I can just cut the whole thing out. No one will ever know that it happened." He said and giggled. He stabbed harshly in the cheeks cutting it out. Lucus was completely bloody now. Jin then cut the jaw because why not. He then went near one of his ears. He grabbed a metal rod and shoved it into Lucus's ear. He was careful that it didn't reach the brain though. He could hear Lucas trying to scream. He soon saw blood pouring out of his ear. He this time to a scissor and the same ear. He didn't do anything to the other ear, he wanted Lucas to still be able to listen to him.

"I want to make you like a doll" He giggled again. And you make think how he is going to do that. Well, just keep reading. He stabbed his knees and cut the skin off both knees. More and more blood was polling around them. He stuck his skin with staples back to the knee. Lucas won't be able to get up without bleeding. He did that to elbows aswell but two times more. "your nails look disgusting." Jin took his hand making him jolt in pain since his elbow was stretching.

He took his huge drill and driller all 4 corners of his hand. He then drilled huge nails into the holes. Lucas really wanted to die by now. Jin started slowly pulling off his nails using a plier. It was a slow yet painful experience. He took the nails out and dipped his hands in alcohol, another thing he learned from Jimin. It was also fascinating how such a thing can create great pain to wounds. After about 5 minutes he took out the hand did the same to the other hand.

The Kim family loved cutting the fingers of their victims when they tortured them. Jin was going to do the same but in a different way. He again took the hand and took his long salmon knife. "It's been a while since a chopped finger." He slowly started chopping the fingers like they were some vegetables.

Lucas completely lost both of his arms due to Jin cutting everything off. Jin got on top of him and brought his knife to his eye. "This is the last time you will see" Jin spoke with a sickening grin. Lucas couldn't even resist. Jin stabbed the knife into his eyeball very slowly and then it was in there completely, he turned the knife around to make the cut bigger. Soon after blood was pouring out of Lucus's eyes. Jin finally took the hammer and chisel and started stabbing into his head, killing him.

Jin stood up and looked at what he did. He just smiled.

Namjoon makes him a Psycho!

The Painful Present

Namjoon's heart fluttered when he saw the person in front of him. It was unimaginable for him, to see the same face after so many years. He didn't care if this man just killed a person or hurt him, he loved him. Namjoon was the first one to hurt him though, so it's only fair that he will get hurt aswell. Right?

Namjoon couldn't hide his happiness. He couldn't hide the reason why he loved this guy. It was too much. He also couldn't help but get mesmerised by his beauty, who wouldn't. Jin was wearing a striped coat, with a black-tie. Namjoon's heartbeat was already racing just looking at him. "It's been a while isn't it?" Jin said while walking towards Namjoon. Namjoon immediately stood up.

"Even though we just met yesterday," he said again. "But then, I didn't even it was you" Joon spoke with a soft voice. "It's nice seeing you again," Joon said and gave a weak smile. " not for me" Jin spat out. Not going to lie, but Namjoon's heart clenched a little bit after hearing that but he didn't say anything regarding the action. Namjoon looked behind Jin and saw many more guards surrounding the whole place.

Jin went and sat at one of the seats. Namjoon still had a lot going through him, so he just stood still, thinking. "Are you just going stand there or come here." Namjoon went where Jin was and sat at the opposite place of him. It was an awkward silence for a while. Nam could feel Jin's brown eyes staring deep holes into him. "why did you have to...kill so many people and start b-bombing in the whole building.

"You liked this place. So I decided to destroy it." Jin said while smirking. Namjoon frowned at the statement. Did Jin hate him that much? "But also because there were a shit amount of jerks here that I hate." Namjoon sighed. "you didn't change. You still keep hurting people but now instead of just beating them you directly kill them, don't you." "It's not like you have changed yourself. You still hate being a doctor, but instead of telling it out loud you just hide it inside and pretend like you do." Jin said without any emotions. Jin knew basically everything about Namjoon. Nothing is hidden from him and even if it was, he will find it out or just force it out of Namjoon.

"I missed you," Namjoon said in a quiet voice while looking down in guilt. "really? You do? Even after hurting me both mentally and physically, you miss me?" "Forgive me! I didn't know!" "All victims just say that, thinking that they will escape their fate by this small act...But deep inside they also know that it won't work." Jin said in a dark voice. "I know how much you hate me after that day and you have the right to hate me. But I still think of you like the same Jin that was always with me during my hard times. I really never got the chance to apologise to you-" "And you don't have to." Namjoon looked up. He saw that dreadful look on Jin's face. He saw the discomfort.

"I already hate more than ever before. So there is no point of you explaining things." Namjoon's heart clenched even more. It was like a knife stabbing hard into his chest. "t-then...why...why come to even talk to me" Namjoon said with a sad voice. "There are things to be cleared," Jin said with a bold voice and went closer to Namjoon and whispered in his ears. "You have to pay for what you did" Namjoon was about to say something until Jin pressed a clothe on his mouth on nose. Namjoon's brain told him to push him away, but his heart told him to just let it be. He really had to pay for what he had done. He let Jin do it, he just held his shoulder very tightly. But soon he fainted.

Jin's eyes softened at the sight. "I love you so much too. But I just temporarily dislike you for what you did." He kissed his forehead. One of his guards brought him two gas masks. "Is everything ready?" "Yes sir, there ten minutes left before the bomb explodes and the deadly gas is already activated. Jin smirked and put on the mask on his and Namjoon's face. He carried him in a bridal style out of the building to the black SUVs that stood outside. He finally sat in one of them with Namjoon on his lap.

I feel like I am going to take a break after this...

Thanks for reading!!