The beginning - (آغازِ سفر)

Assalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

Yeahhhhhhh!!!!🎉🥳 Another new journey.... Another story starts today...

Eid Mubarak to everyone ☺️❤️

THIS IS EIDI FOR MY LOVELY FAM WHO WAITED FOR ME AND MY STORIES....

I miss you guys so muchhhhhhh ❤️

Hope you guys feel the same....

ENJOY MY LOVELIES ❤️❤️❤️

Please give your love and support to this one like you to for my other works...

Enjoy the update ❣️❣️❣️❣️😊😊😊

.....................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️..................

"اہلِ دل اُسے دل نہیں کہتے
جو دھڑکتا نہ ہو کسی کے لیے"

(Ahl-e-Dil dil usy dil Nahi kehty
Jo dharakta na ho kisi k liye)

...................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️....................

The pleasant season of autumn an interval between summer and winter, the fall hues in the federal capital Islamabad are welcomed displaying vibrancy for the eye with the catchy burnt colors that gives one a glimpse into the mother nature.

The evening with the breezy atmosphere of Islamabad was creating another amazing combination to sadness and peace altogether.

The spreading night was hiding so many dark secrets and it's also telling thousands of tales with its peaceful nature and serenity.

The spectacular and dazzling scenery of Islamabad landscapes and natural beauty, the dusky atmosphere, and the moving birds that are going toward their homes in the margalla hills to take refuge and to be united with their loved ones.

The Margallas is an excellent place for bird watchers which is a home for birds and many picturesque creatures.

In all this landscape stood the Hayat villa that was a true example of unity and harmony just like its residents.