Chapter # 5

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

How are you all doing?

Do you guys miss me?

Here is your Chapter as promised...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ☺️...

.....................❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.........................

"ہَزاروں خَواہشیں ایسی کہ ہر خَواہش پہ دَم نکِلے
بُہت نکِلے میرے اَرمان لیکن پھر بھی کم نکِلے
مُحّبت میں نہیں ہے فرق جینے اور مَرنے کا
اِسی کو دیکھ کر جیتے ہیں جِس کافر پہ دَم نکِلے

(Hazaron khwahishen aisi ke har khwahish pe dam nikle
buhat niklay mery arman lekin phir bhi kam nikle
Mohabbat main nahi hai farq jeenay aur marnay ka
Issi ko dekh kar jeetay hain jis kafir pay daam nikle)

.....................🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥...................

Everyone was present in the TV lounge for afternoon tea with snacks made by Shahbano and Fazila beghum.

Amal was down for her nap and all youngsters were sitting on the ground to play ludo.

Azlaan was the only male besides Kabir present there because all the others had gone to the office but he was banned to go until Zubaria and Wajeeh marriage.

His mother and aunts had emotionally blackmailed him to stay in the house for at least one week from indulging himself in office work.

Also because his phupho jaan was coming to meet him with her whole family so his presence is compulsory.

He rolled his eyes as he looked away from the newspaper he was trying to read but the ludo experts were screaming and bashing each other too much to concentrate.

"Haw!!! Pick your pawn right now Oalf... Rumi killed it and you didn't get six, you cheater,"

"I didn't cheat ok... it just slipped from my hand and lands on the board... you didn't let me pick it you churail,"

"You call me churail? Now I will kill you and drink your blood...,"

"That's a vampire work, you doofus...,"

"Now you are dead,"

This banter is going on for the past one hour as Rumi and zubi keep looking between the bickering duo who look just like their grandparents except hauling insults at each other.

Azlaan smiled at Rumi's bored expression as she leaned against Zubaria but suddenly looked upward as if feeling his eyes on her and their eyes made contact.

He smiled a little when Rumi quickly moved her eyes away and he chuckled silently enjoying her adorableness very much.

Kabir and Roshane were still calling each other names when the servant came there and informed them about the arrival of Beenish and Qaisar Affandi with their children.

Soon they heard the click-clack of heels and got alerted to greet them.

Beenish Affandi was the only daughter of Jhanzeb and Rukhsar bibi but her attitude was nothing like theirs.

She treats everyone like they are her slave and this is the same attitude that her daughter palwashy adopted.

But her husband Qaisar Affandi was the clever one, he talks sweetly but he will cut you deep. The only gem in their family is Wajeeh Affandi, according to Jhanzeb Sahab.