Chapter # 15

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello everyone!

Another early update.... Yes I am being generous... Jk, I have some personal work tomorrow so that's why I am updating soon.

Also this day marks one month since we restarted this journey so yay to that.

And after two days, on 2 September it's my two years anniversary of eternal love... So yeah this is a gift for you all.

Hope you all enjoy this.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

تم میری روح کی آواز ہو۔۔۔
خاص نہیں تم بہت خاص ہو!

Tum Meri Rooh Ki Awaz Ho,
Khaas Nahi Tum Bohat Khaas Ho!

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"Kidhr reh gayi ha yeh AJ?"

"They will come soon dadda ji...,"

"When? Guests started coming and our females are not even here...,"

The backyard of Hayat villa looks like a bride tonight, the whole place was embellished with lucent and colorful lights giving its festive look.

While the space is covered with tables set for the guests and family friends who will join the family in their celebration tonight. The only thing absent was the ladies of Hayat villa.

The fuming Jhanzeb Hayat Khan pace here and there as his sons and grandsons watch him with anticipation. He paused when Kabir finally get the courage to say something.

"Well... Daddi maa strictly told us to not disturb all ladies and let them get ready... She even told Shahwar chacho, that if any male of the Hayat family set a foot inside the house if it's not for getting ready or for an emergency, then she will personally have a meeting with that person,"

Getting annoyed by his wife's antics, he scoffed at the words as he spoke with utter frustration.

"Ek toh Teri daddi ko Hitler ki Behan hona Chahiye tha... All the time order and order... Tu phone Kar yar,"

All males of the Hayat family stood in the backyard as the mehndi function will happen there. The ladies are getting ready under Rukhsar Bibi's supervision and all males are restricted from even entering the house.

Their clothes and accessories were provided to them or they were given a certain time to get ready. After that, they are told off and here they all stand together as if discussing war strategy.

"Abba ji honsla,"

Asfandyar tried to console his father but Jhanzeb Sahab was more than annoyed, he was anxious to know why they are not allowed in the house.

"Oh Nahi ho raha yar honsla... Apne Ghar main Nahi jaane de rahe, khud bahir Nahi aa rahe... What are they planning?"

Everyone nodded as they understand Jhanzeb Sahab's agitation because they are feeling the same. It's like the ladies are on a special Mission and they are getting restless with each passing moment.

"Aa Jaye ge... You know how a woman needs time with everything, makeup, jewelry, hairstyles, and everything else... Humara kya ha, take shower, change clothes, set hair and done...,"

They all chuckled at Shehryar's words as Jhanzeb Sahab continue his pacing while his eldest son give his opinion on the situation.

"Bilkul thek Bola Shehryar... these females usually get us late with all these stuff,"