Chapter # 25

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hope you are all doing well , that everyone are happy and safe with your loved ones.

8.5k words. Enjoy the update.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

I need everyone to comment with your hearts, that's all I am asking.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

چلو ایسا کرتے ہے ستارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
زمین اور آسمان کے کنارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
یہ پر پھول ہیں لاکھوں، تھا اور حُسن ہے قدرت
تمہارے ساتھ چلتے ہے اور نظارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
کوئی نہ ہو اگر دِلبر ، کوئی نہ ہو اگر ہم راز
تو تُو نا فکر کر کہ سب سہارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں
آنسو نا دیکھیں گے تیری شبنمی نگاہوں میں
وعدہ کر کہ غم یہ سارے بانٹ لیتے ہیں۔۔۔

Chalo aesa karte ha sitaare baant lete hain
Zameen aur asmaan ke kinaare baant lete hain
Yaha pe phool ha lakhon, yaha pe husn ha qudraat
Tumhare saath chalte ha aur nazaare baant lete hain
Koi na ho agar dilbar, koi na ho agar humraaz
Toh tu na fikar kar ke sab sahaare baant lete hain
Ansoo na dekheinge teri shabnaami nigahon main
Wadaa kar ke ghum yeh saare baant lete hain

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

“You are not going alone.”

“I can order a cab.”

“Not happening.”

She sighed heavily looking at her Tayi Ammi who just shrugged her shoulder showing that she couldn't help her.

Pouting at Ghazal beghum, she turned to the woman who was not letting her leave.

“But Dadi maa, it’s important. I can’t miss this class. It’s very important for my final project.”

“But how can I let you leave alone Rumi? Why didn’t you go with Kabir and Roshane then?”

“Because the professor suddenly announced the class in the class group and by then Kabir and Roshane already left. Kabir said he had something important to do.”

Rukhsar Beghum frowned in displeasure, not wanting to let Rumi leave in Shahwar and Shahbano's absence. They both had to go to work due to some emergency, even Miyan Ji went with Shahzaib somewhere.

“Sabko sab important kaam aj hi karne ha... and I am not stopping you from going Mera bacha. But how will you go alone with so much stuff and those bandages in your hands.”

“I- I will manage somehow.”

“Rumi-,”

Shaking her head at her granddaughter's protest, they both got interrupted when a husky voice greeted everyone.

“Asalam o alaikum.”

They turned to look at Azlaan who had exhaustion written on his face. His voice had the strain visible but he still tried to smile at his family.

His eyes are red and droopy which might be the result of him sitting in the garden all night in the cold weather while his mind and heart rage war inside him.

Rumi gulped looking at the dark bags under his eyes and looked away while Ghazal beghum immediately moved toward her son with concern in her eyes.

“Azlaan... Mera beta, how are you now?”