Chapter # 14

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello lovelies!

Here I am with early update, hope you will enjoy this.

It won't have all couples, but I thought some precious family time is needed.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

See you all next week on Thursday.

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

تمہاری ذات سے آگے تو راستہ ہی نہیں
میرا سفر تو یہیں پر تمام ہوتا ہے

Tumhari Zaat Se Aagay To Raasta He Nahin
Mera Safar To Yahin Par Tamam Hota Hai..!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

With every night, a day ends and with every morning, a new day starts. The beginning is always more beautiful than the ending, and that is why morning is so beautiful.

The sun finding its way from the horizon to the summit of the sky pierced its lucid sunlight to the people which made their faces plastered with an eerie glow, squinting eyes, and glittered demeanor.

The birds were soaring high with so much zeal and zest that could bring courage to even a derelict for the search for betterment in life.

As people search for the energy to drive through the day, the evergreen entertainment of Hayat villa so what they do best.

"Bano, my love,"

"Mujhe Kuch Nahi sun,na... Roshane stop right there or you will see my wrath,"

"Hey, no violence on my babies,"

Shahbano paused in her chase as she glared at her husband while pointing a finger at his chest she spoke in an accusing tone.

"You, father and daughters, this trio don't give me much choice anyway,"

"But mama mujhe Nahi Jana university,"

Like always the Hayat villa is alive and active with voices that never stop the entertainment.

"And I have already told you and your Baba that you are going,"

"But Mama Aj mehndi ha,"

"Bano... Come on it's just one day,"

Shahbano reached the living room as she left them in the stairway and moved towards the living room. She was putting the files in her bag while her husband and daughter followed her around the house.

"Exactly my point, it's Zubaria mehndi, not yours...and it's not like you are gonna get all dressed up... Why you wanna stay at home? See Kabir and Rumi are also going,"

Kabir and Rumi were also quietly following them, because who doesn't want a full-on scene with this trio?

Rumi just wanted to escape the house for even a few hours because a certain hazel-eyed man was driving her crazy with his absurd actions and words.

But Kabir has purposefully announced that he will go to university while he watched his bestie fighting tooth and nail to not let him win this one.

Roshane feels like pulling her hair out, she knew why Kabir wanna go and she can't let him go but her mother is being strict at the wrong time.

"No! Kabir is not going anywhere especially not to university... We will go after wedding and Rumi Ka toh dimagh kharab ha pata Nahi kis se Bach kar Ghar se bhaagna ha esko,"