Chapter # 11

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!

How are you guysssss!!!!

Look who is backkkkkk!!!!

Reallllyyyyyyy sorrrrrrrryyyy for the break... Life is tough and all... But don't worry I will try to update more often now...

This is just a filler type chapter... But for the next one all actual drama will start...

So keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

"تعلق بعد میں تبدیل ہو کر جو بھی راہ جائے
محبت میں وہ پہلا مسکرانا یاد رہتا ہے"

(Taluq Bad Mai Tabdeel Ho Kar Jo Bhi Rah Jaye
Mohabbat Mai Wo Phela Muskurana Yaad Rahta Hai)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

2 weeks later

Hayat villa has been hyperactive for the last two weeks because today is Wajeeh and Zubaria nikah day.

Everyone were busy with different duties for the wedding preparations as they wanted to make this whole event memorable for the couple, especially for Zubaria.

All her siblings and cousins were putting so much effort that she cried after every two minutes hugging them and thanking them.

All the wedding preparations were done but the youngsters wanted to make the nikah day more special as Shahbano told them it is the most sacred bond.

They took all responsibilities for the nikah arrangements and let the elders relax for at least one function.

Kabir and Roshane took the nikah setup and sitting arrangements responsibility, Rumi was given her favorite task flower arrangement and decor while Azlaan and Yawar took the catering services and food responsibility.

Kinza was so angry when no one gives her any work as Ghazal beghum and Rukhsar bibi ordered her to just take care of Amal and herself everything will be managed, she pouted sulkily and everyone laughed at her adorable expression but she obeyed them at the end.

As it’s is just a family affair with just bride and groom family and friends, so it easy for them to arrange this at Hayat villa.

The whole household was happy but the person for whom the preparations and arrangements are made was feeling anything but happiness.

Zubaria was in her room staring outside the window lost in her thoughts, her left hand had the dried rose that he felt the last time, it was still a remembrance of what will happen toward and her heart was in constant turmoil.

She caressed the dead rose stem but soon a sudden sound startled her when someone knocked at the door.

She came out of her trance, quickly hiding the rose in her side drawer far away from someone sight and moved toward the door to open it.

She opened the door just to get shocked seeing Jhanzeb Hayat Khan standing there smiling at her with his dazzling smile, she also smiled at him or attempted to and step aside to let him in.

“Dadda Ji ap kyu aye mujhe bola lety...,”

She said smilingly while he chuckled at her words. She holds his hand and made him sit on her bed while sitting beside him.

“Ab mujhe apne Bacho se baat karni ho tu main unky kamry main bhi nahi aa skta kya?”

He asked dramatically making sad-faced. While Zubaria laughed at his antics.