Chapter # 17

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Asalam o alaikum beauties and hello.

Hope you all are good and happy. And that you missed me.

I am very happy today. Yes, today is very special for me... Because it's birthday of my two precious angels. So for them, I decided to update today.

Happpppppppppyyyyy birthday chhvjhwr and my guardian angel besties❤️✨ today is dedicated to these two✨

There might be double update for both stories but that only depend on your love and comments lol.

Now enjoy the update because it's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long. Hope this will compensate for the long wait.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

آپ اِس طرح تو ہوش اُڑایا نہ کیجیے
یُوں بن سنور کے سامنے آیا نہ کیجیے

یا سر پہ آدمی کو بِٹھایا نہ کیجیے
یا پھر نظر سے اُس کو گِرایا نہ کیجیے

Aap Iss Tarah To Hosh Udaya Na Kijiye Yun Ban Sanwar Ke Saamny Aaya Na Kijiye

Ya aadmi ko sar pe bithaya na kijiye
Ya phir nazar se usko giraya na kijiye

𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔𖣔

Baraat (part -1)

The night is deep, the bright moon is completely out. Even the quiet footsteps of the people can be heard, and the animals are starting to go home. The occasional barking of faraway dogs broke the silence of the night.

The cool breeze was giving serene look to the surroundings yet someone was feeling anything but serene as he glared at the door of the building in front of him.

He was waiting for the past 30 minutes and the calls he is getting from everyone, come quickly like it is him who is delaying them.

So after the last call from Shehryar Hayat khan, he was done with waiting and start dialing numbers but no one answered him.

The whole day was spent running around to collect stuff and solve the issue caused by the groom's sister last night. And he felt exhausted but the ladies of his family are testing his patience with this inhumane behavior.

"All day they make me run around... Dhoodh wala Bana Diya ha, I can still hear cows and buffaloes mooing in my ear and now they are torturing me like this...,"