Chapter # 3

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

As promised the new Update of Ahl-e-dil is here!!!

Thank you so much for your patience and love...

Enjoy the update...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

.....................❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️....................

"آنکھ اُٹھی محبت نے انگڑائی لی۔۔۔
دل کا سودا ہوا چاندنی رات میں۔۔۔
ہو تیری نظروں نے کچھ ایسا جادو کیا۔۔۔
لوٹ گئے ہم تو پہلی ملاقات میں۔۔۔"

(Aankh uthi mohabbat ne angdaai li
Dil ka sauda hua chandni raat mein
Ho teri nazaron ne kuch aisa jaadu kiya
Lut gaye hum toh pehli mulaqaat mein)

.....................✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨.........................

All the family members were getting up to go toward the dining table laughing and talking but Azlaan who was playing with amal was enchanted by her eyes stayed back.

Kinza and yawar were talking with him and he was mesmerized by their daughter.

"Ma sha Allah... she is so beautiful... and her eyes... she is looking like a cute kitten,"

He said amusedly as he cooed at the baby, who just giggled in response making him smile more.

Everyone laughed at hearing him and seeing him playing with amal all the elders were planning on getting him hitched soon. He looked so peaceful and happy with amal in his arms.

"Haye... bhai this is one of the many things I am grateful for... I was so happy when I saw that Amal got the special trait from her Rumi phupho... because they are the only people in this whole family who got unique eye color,"

When kinza words registered, he looked here and there as if searching for the certain grey-eyes girl but didn't find her.

At the same time, he received a call from his abroad office and he had to take it. Yawar saw his difficulty and moved to hold amal from him.

"Give her to me bhai, you won't be able to attend the call properly because this one is a sucker for gadgets..."

Azlaan nodded his head in gratitude as he told his family members to go to the dining table and that he will join them there.

He answered the call and told his assistant about his safe arrival and asked about other necessary information regarding his company there.

After the call, he also moves toward the dining table but was feeling thirsty so changes his path and go to the kitchen. He was feeling nostalgic as he saw his home after so many years.