Chapter # 9

Asalam o Alaikum and Hello beauties!!!!

First of all... Happy Eid ul adha to everyone celebrating today...

This is your eidi so enjoy...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Sorry for the late Update but wattpad didn't let me update tomorrow I don't know why...

But here we are with a new update...

So enjoy the update ☺️❤️

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

"بسمل کا خُدا حافظ، قاتل کا خُدا حافظ
تم جس پہ نظر ڈالو، اِس دل کا خُدا حافظ"

(Bismil ka Khuda hafiz, Qatil Ka Khuda Hafiz

Tum jis pe nazar dalo, Uss dil ka Khuda Hafiz)

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

Zubaria and Wajeeh came to the shop they all decided to meet when they saw her standing in the doorway of the shop like a statue looking in the air.

Zubaria nudged her and taking her out of her thoughts.

"What happened Rumi? Why are you standing here like a statue?" Zubaria asked worriedly.

"Nothing api... just waiting for you... I wanted to see what you buy," Rumi quickly excused with a weak smile.

"I will show you but after we get home... now come one let's go to see the others,"

Zubaria said smilingly and it made Rumi smile too.

Wajeeh was standing just beside them gazing at her soft but dazzling smile.

He came out of his thoughts when he saw both of them going toward others without even acknowledging him.

"Had hogyi bhai... she even forgets about me after meeting her sister... No worries, once you came in my captivity Zubaria beghum I will teach you everything,"

Wajeeh muttered looking intently at the beauty that always captured his attention without doing anything.

He sighed wanting to finish this as soon as possible and follows them inside the shop.

Palwashy came outside the changing room with a grumpy mood and annoyed expression but after one look at Azlaan who was talking about the reason for her misery and frustration, she forgot everything and smiled beamingly.

She moved toward them in lightening speed and stood close to Azlaan.

He was irritated by her sudden appearance and behavior but can't say anything.

Rumi and Zubaria also came there but seeing palwashy so close to Azlaan, Rumi felt something bitter in her heart.

She wanted to move Azlaan away from her but she can't do that, she can't understand her own emotions and it shocked her to no extend.

Azlaan notices her discomfort and hesitation. He wanted to smirk at her reaction but he was also annoyed with palwashy stunts.

He simply moved away from palwashy and saw Rumi sighed in relief.

She was not aware of her reaction, everything was new for her but Azlaan was enjoying her innocent response and act of jealousy even in her subconscious.