Chapter # 16

Hazerin Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hello everyone

A very long chapter around 9k+ words so I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update ❤️😉

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

پلکوں پہ ٹھہرے اشکوں سے بات کرتے ہیں
یہ حُسن والے بھی کمال کرتے ہیں
کہیں کھو نہ دیں دل کے بھید
یہ نظریں جھکا کے بات کرتے ہیں

Palkon pe thehray ashkon ke baat karte hain
Yeh husn wale bhi Kamal karte hain
Kahin kho na dein Dil ke bhaid
Yeh nazrein jhuka ke baat karte hain...

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

The bride and the groom sat comfortably on a white, luxurious sofa surrounded by many guests and family members. The backdrop of the stage consists of white drapes and flowers.

The floor ahead of the stage has beautiful floral arrangements with peach, red, green, and white hues. The whole setup is perfect for the mehndi function, as they stand a few feet away and admire the whole thing.

"Masha Allah everything is perfect so far... Shahbano tomorrow morning remind me to send the charity money and stuff to the Old age home and Orphanage before we leave home for baraat...,"

"Ji Amma...,"

Shahbano and Rukhsar Bibi stood together as they discussed the whole event and how beautiful their kids looked. But they didn't notice the approaching males who stood on each side of both ladies.

The son nodded at his father as he looked at the target who was not looking at him. Clearing his throat, a big smile adorn his lips as he spoke in a sensual voice.

"Looking gorgeous my love,"

"Thanks,"

Frowning at the dry answer, he shook his head but try again as his father noticed with curiosity.