Chapter # 24

Hazrein Nazerin... Dekhti ankhoo aur parhne walo ko Mera Salaam...

Hope you are all doing well , that everyone are happy and safe with your loved ones.

Early update because it's my bestie birthday. The best soul I have met.

This and what I am today is dedicated to him. For my guardian angel.

Please pray for his soul and his peace along with his loved ones. Because we didn't lose people who we love. They walk beside us, just in silence but they stay even when we can't see them. We can feel them...

Keep loving and supporting ❤️

Enjoy the update

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

خدا کی خدائی کا دعویدار ہونا پڑتا ہے
عشق میں منصور سا تباہ ہونا پڑتا ہے

Khuda ki khudai Ka dawedar hona parta ha
Ishq main Mansoor sa tabah hona parta ha

(Written by me)

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍

“Wajeeh Affandi! Where were you?”

That’s the first thing, he heard from his mother who was pacing the living room like a wounded animal.

Moving his gaze towards Palwashy who was staring blankly at the floor, he sighed knowing what would happen. Zubaria also looked alert but let Wajeeh handle the situation.

“Mama.”

“Don’t Mama me, Wajeeh. Tell me why I got a call from Abba ji with an ultimatum of half an hour to wrap up everything. Do you know how embarrassing it was to tell people to leave? And why the hell did your sister come home alone and upset? What happened?"

“She didn’t tell you anything? Because I don’t believe that.”

Beenish Beghum scoffed at her son's words because it was not true. Palwashy hasn't uttered a single syllabus to her and what made it worse was Miyan Ji's warning call to wind up her party.

"Well, believe it or not, she didn't. And neither did Abba ji, so tell me what happened there?”

Taking a deep breath Wajeeh moved towards the living room couch and Zubaria followed him silently. He sat down and narrated the whole story to his mother who was silent throughout.

Zubaria didn't even blink her eyes as she observed her Phupho expression which was turning red with each word that escaped Wajeeh's mouth.

But as soon as he stopped talking, he heard his mother's voice as she grunted through her teeth.

“And you made her apologies? What were you thinking?”

“That's all you got from the whole monologue?"

Wajeeh looked at his mother with a look of disbelief, he knew his mother and how her thought process worked but he was not expecting this reaction.

He shakes his head at his mother as he scowls deeply. But Beenish Beghum narrowed her eyes at her son and his behavior before turning to her daughter-in-law who alerted both Wajeeh and Zubaria.

“Tumse baat karna hi bekaar ha. And you Zubaria! You should have said something, how could you let them hurt my daughter.”

“Phupho Jaan-,”

Staring at her Phupho with anxiousness in her brown orbs, she stutters to respond but the sharp voice of her husband cuts it off.

“Wo apki bahu hone se pehle us ghar ki beti ha. So, it’s better if you don’t drag her in this.”