Chapter 27

It had been a month since Teddie had lectured Talia on the many ways in which liking Draco Malfoy wouldn't lead anywhere good. She pretended to listen to every word he was saying, she knew that he, well, any of the boys would react like that since they don't exactly like the boy and they claim they know what's best for Talia.

After saying that she's thought about it, which in all honesty she hadn't really, Teddie sent her up to bed and the two never spoke about it again.

Talia was currently sitting with the boy she had to be wary about in the Astronomy Tower, the two working on their classwork. They had decided to make the tower their place to study together, like last year, since they both actually care about their grades, and it was a nice bit of privacy for the two. They had only told their friends that there was a mutual liking between the two and the mentioned friends promised they wouldn't tell anyone about it. Well, Hannah and Susan promised they wouldn't tell anyone, Blaise and Theo spent a whole hour taking the piss out of Draco for actually having feelings until they promised not to tell anyone. And they wondered why he didn't want to tell them anything.

"You finished already?" Talia asked, noticing Draco put away his book and quill away as he read over his essay to check for mistakes.

He nodded, still reading through his essay, "yeah it's not that hard, quite interesting actually," he replied.

"Really? I've never really liked Astronomy, too many stars."

Draco turned to Talia and saw her flicking through the pages of her textbook with her head slightly tilted to the side.

"I've always found it interesting, probably why I find it easy," he said. He placed his essay to the side and took the textbook from Talia, looking through the pages she had just flicked through.

"I could give you some books on it that aren't on the curriculum. I have a bunch in my room-"

"I think I'm good with the books we were given. But you could, I don't know, tutor me maybe? Just enough for me to get at least an A," Talia interrupted him, hoping she could get the extra help, mainly so she could hear Draco talk about stars with a weird amount of enthusiasm.

He nodded and gave her textbook back. She put her work on the side, deciding to take a quick break and resume her essay later on in the day.

"We could meet up this Saturday, since this isn't due in until next week. We'd have more time for me to study-"

"You're busy this Saturday," he interrupted Talia, causing her to furrow her brows in confusion.

"Am I?" she asked.

"Yup, you're coming to Hogsmeade with me this Saturday," he stated with a smile.

Talia was trying to hide her very obvious smile as she processed what he had just said. The way he said it with confidence made her blush a little.

"Are you asking me to go to Hogsmeade with you?" she asked, still trying to hide her smile.

He shook his head, a small smirk playing on his lips, "no, I'm telling you you're coming to Hogsmeade with me. On a date."

Talia tried to hide the growing blush on her face, had he just asked her on a date? Well, she knew they fancied each other but she never realised that meant there would be a possibility of interactions such as dates. She'd never had anything like this before so she really didn't know what to expect.

"Where?" she asked, as she tried to not let her mind wander what he had planned just so she could lower her expectations.

"You'll find out on Saturday," he said, not wanting to give anything away. He didn't plan on taking her anywhere special, it was just more fun to keep her in the dark.