Chapter 29

Talia hadn't seen Draco since he left her in Hogsmeade. He didn't manage to catch her at lunch or dinner because she was surrounded by Cedric's friends and knew he wouldn't be able to get her by herself.

And of course on the Sunday he couldn't find her anywhere, that being because she went to Hogsmeade with her friends for the meeting Harry was having at Hogs head.

"This is a bit exciting isn't it? Like a little secret society," Justin exclaimed as he walked a little faster than everyone else.

"Who else d'you reckon will be there?" Ernie asked.

"Um, Neville mentioned a lot of his lot would be there, other than that I don't really know," Hannah answered as the five neared The Hogs Head.

As they entered they noticed a few students from their year sitting near where Harry, Ron and Hermione were standing. Neville turned to see Hannah walk in and waved her to come join them, with her four friends following.

"Hold the door open, Lia," the group turned to see Teddie and Kevin walking in behind them much to their surprise. Talia didn't even know how they must've heard about the meeting.

"What are you doing here, and why aren't Pearce and Anthony with you?" she asked the two.

The two older boys sat down next to her, Teddie nudged Kevin and said, "this one couldn't keep his mouth shut about how pissed he is with pinky's teaching so Fred and George told us about this little meeting going on."

"And as for tweedle rich and tweedle richer, they don't care about grades since they have their future sorted for them," Kevin continued.

Talia knew how Anthony and Pearce didn't have much to worry about when it came to their future, with their pureblood lifestyles. They never had to worry about their grades which tended to piss off Kevin a little bit since he had to work extra hard due to his lack of knowledge on the wizard world.

Before Talia could respond the door opened once more with Fred, George and Lee walking in. Fred walked up to the bar then looked to all the students who came, counting in his head.

"Hi, could we have twenty-five butterbeers please?"

~~~

To say the meeting was a little chaotic was an understatement. There were a few, well many disagreements. Zacharias Smith, a Hufflepuff, deciding to play devil's advocate didn't really help. None-the-less everything went well and people signed up to be part of, well whatever it was they were part of.

One thing that didn't go well was the constant mentioning of Cedric. Every time someone used his name, Talia felt herself flinch and her head start to feel heavy. Thankfully having Teddie sitting beside her helped a little bit. She didn't run off like last time, although she very much wanted to. She stayed silent the whole time and only reacted to her brother's name being said, even Kevin's rather offensive remarks about Umbridge didn't get anything out of her.

As soon as the parchment was taken out she signed her name and walked out, ignoring her friends who called her name hoping to see if she was okay. She just needed to get away from everyone for a minute.

As she walked into Hogwarts she tried to stop feeling guilty. She felt so guilty for almost forgetting about Cedric, she felt as though she shouldn't stop grieving but so many things had happened that helped her forget about what happened last year that she couldn't help but feel bad. How dare she move on and be happy when he brother is dead. He didn't get to grow up but she does, and it just wasn't fair.

As she made her way to her room she felt someone grab her wrist and pull her under a set of stairs.

"Draco you scared the crap out of me!" she exclaimed, snatching her wrist back.