Chapter 25

Talia was woken up by someone gently shaking her arm. Standing above was Draco, in his cotton pyjamas whispering for her to get up.

"Come on, you have to sneak out of here before everyone wakes up," he whispered, now pulling her up.

"Hm, oh yeah," she said as she got up from Draco's bed still half asleep.

He quickly walked her to her Common Room, looking around to see if anyone was lurking, and thankfully no one was. He waited until he saw the entrance close behind her before he quickly made his way back to get ready for the morning.

Talia walked straight to her room, her eyes half closed and the minute she got to her bed she flopped down and fell asleep again.

A few hours later Talia was again woken up, but this time by Hannah.

Blonde friend crawled into her bed to give her a cuddle since she felt like it's what the hungover girl needed.

"Wakey wakey Lia, you need to help me get Susan up," she whispered which made Talia slowly open her eyes.

On the other side of the room, Susan was draped across her bed snoring rather loudly. Talia was shocked that she didn't notice her snoring when she came back to her room this morning.

The two girls managed to wake their friend up and they proceeded to get ready for the day.

As they walked into the Common Room, which was now tidied up, they saw Justin leaning his head on Ernie's shoulder, groaning about something.

"I'm never drinking again, my head feels like it's about to explode but in a slow and painful way," he continued to groan causing the others to giggle.

"Tell me about it, I couldn't even get up this morning, these two had to push me off of my bed," Susan agreed as she messaged her temples.

"Morning!" the group heard someone say as they left the Common Room. It was Pearce, who was holding some vials.

"Why so down?" Kevin asked with a large smile. How the boy was so happy this morning was beyond Talia.

"Don't be a prick, you two, just give it to them," Teddie said as he walked past his friends.

"Is Anthony coming down?" Pearce asked Teddie who just shook his head.

"Right, who here feels like shit this fine morning?" Kevin asked the younger students, to which all but Hannah nodded.

"Well do we have a treat for you," Kevin continued.

Pearce handed them all a vial each which they took and examined.

"What is it?"

"You see my little friend, I'm very much talented in potions as some of you know, and a while ago I taught myself how to make these little beauties which I have named ' the Hangover Buster 3000'!" Pearce exclaimed, clearly pleased with the work he had done.

"Why 3000?" Hannah asked.

"Sounds cool."

Justin opened the vial and took a whiff of it making his face shrivel in disgust, "It smells like piss!"

"It takes like piss as well, but it does the job," Teddie says, defending the potion that had saved his mornings many times.

They all drank it and the older boys laughed at their faces.

"I mean it works," Susan says as she notices her head started to thump less.

"Of course it bloody works, anyway let's go have breakfast."