Chapter 14

The Angels returned to the heaven after they were instructed to return to their place.

The four seraphs stood side by side. Michael looks down for sometimes and says,

"It seems the satans have casted a strong dimensional barrier in the whole area. The outside of the barrier connects to the underworld."

Uriel then closes his eyes and says,

"What a foolish thing to do. They've trapped themselves."

Irina was shakily standing a little behind the seraphs with the other reincarnated Angels of the brave saint system.

Michael noticed something and says,

"Do you want to say something Dulio? You may speak."

He was looking at the other member of his brave saints, Dulio Gesualdo, representing the Joker card.

Dulio then says,

"Michael-sama, wasn't it better to stay there? in case of any trouble."

"Hmm? About what?"

"I mean, from your description, he seemed to be a very important person. Then, wasn't staying there for aid was a better choice?"

"Dulio. I understand what you meant. But that won't be necessary. He told us to come back."

Gabriel also said,

"That's right. His majesty told us to come back. So why should we stay there?"

Dulio said,

"But Michael-sama, he is facing off against all of the four satans! Is he that strong? Strong enough to fight on par with the four satans combined?"

At his statement. Gabriel came forward and said with a smile,

"Okay that was enough~. Listen Dulio-chan, one simply does not doubts Him. He says what he says. And that is a fact for us. You are not a pure angel, so your human part will still create these questions in your mind. But-,"

Before she could finish, raphael came forward and said,

"Carve this into your soul. You should never doubt the being that is supreme to you and your master."

Dulio heard all of those. But there was that little shadow in his brain that was not convinced. He was not convinced that this being was enough powerful to fight all of the satans at once. Even Michael could not take them at once!

Saying those, the four seraphs left the place as the brave saint Angels stood there.

Dulio looked down on the ground and said,

"It's true. They have blocked any and all outside interference by putting up a complex barrier and connecting it to the underworld."

"So that means we won't be able to know what is going on there."

Said another brave saint of Gabriel, Mirana Shatarova.

"Is it really okay?"

"Why? Are you doubting Gabriel-sama's words?"

"No, it's not like that."

"Then what is it? Why are you not convinced?"

"The one fighting below, is an Angel right?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Look, he is facing the four satans combined! Each of them rivals our masters in strength! What if the satans decides to attack the heaven after this?"