The so called epilogue

[Different timelines exist]

[And they goes brrr~]

It's okay. That was me just being me.

But I wasn't joking though.

So, the moment a bigger outside imfluence entered the verse, it changed it's course and strayed from it's destination. The story that focused on Hyodou Issei's perverted life suddenky started to focused on Accelerator's attempts to Return. And that is where it strayed from it's original ending.

To balance it out, a new timeline was created where the original story continued. That means, this one, was indeed the original timeline. And Accelerator just smashed it forcing a different timeline to be created.

I hope you get ghe general idea.

And about it's condition.

Everything of the underworld got covered by a dark void. That means, yeah. Underworld, with it's inhabitants is no more, and does not affected the surface at all. The Angels were sent back to heaven and the two dragon gods were sent back to the dimensional gap. So, they survived.

But.

The others died. I mean, issei, rias and others were already beaten to death by Accelerator, but the remainings got engulfed into the void and was, no more.

So, the official devil faction was gone. The fallens will be choosing a new governor general for them.

But there were some devils outside the underworld. Some were on the surface, and some were hiding themselves for their own reason. But now that the undwrwolrd is destroyed, they will show themselves, and the story would continue from there.

Naturally, many years, or even centuries after, new hosts for the dragons would be choosen. The universe would keep on moving. New outcomes will be hapoening in this new timeline.

The whole incident would be recorded in the book named,

'One who disregarded the law of God'

It would be recorded by a Genius human as an Angel would bestow the words onto him/her.

The whole book could be summarised as,

'Once, there was One who denied the system created by God. They disregarded the law and created their own. They were a very fearsome one who singlehandedly defeated the two dragon gods and destroyed the past underworld civilization including the satans. Many believes that the four great seraphs were alligned with them, and they witnessed their fearsome deeds. They emerged suddenly, and disappeared as suddenly as they came. No one knows how they looks like, but it is said that their appearance was Angelic, yet devillike. Innocent, yet dangerous. Many great peoples has searched for them in the past, and is still searching for them at the present in hope that they might show themselves in front of them. But none succeeded. Who knows when someone will succeed in their search, but the search would continue.'

And like this, a new story will begin in a new timeline.

(Maybe there would be some descendants of the gremory's and hyoudou's who would inherit the sacred gears and continue the story. Or they could be some totally new faces. I don't know I have no Idea right now.)

.....

I've basically written whatever I could come up with at the moment. I hope that you guys understood what I was trying to say. So, yeah, yeah.