Chapter 16

The Angels in Heaven were observing the situation in the underworld. They cannot really see what was going on due to the place being underworld. But they could detect presence and get a total picture of what actually is happening.

The reincarnated Angels were also observing the situation on their own. Because of obvious reasons, Irina was not present there. Michael knew where she went, and why she went. But he did not stopped her. Because, the decision is hers to make.

The reincarnated Angels, special Dulio was observing carefully. They cannot detect the mysterious person's, whom they call 'his majesty' aura. But they could clearly detect the satans and the heavenly dragons aura and life force.

"Isn't it the two heavenly dragons?! Is he, is he taking both of them head on?!"

"It looks like that. But we cannot even tell if he really is there or not since we cannot detect his aura or power or anything."

"But look, it seems the two heavenly dragons are having a hard time. That means he really is there and fighting at least on par with both of them."

After some more observation, something happened. Their link started to break. Something was not right down there.

"W-what is happening?!"

"It looks like our link has been severed. No, there were too much powers down there. So our link could not bear the full of it and broke."

"Let's hurry and inform this to Michael-sama."

The brave saints went to their kings to inform the matter and look for further information regarding this. How did the connection broke by handling too much power? What was actually going on down there?

Underworld...

The underworld was as peaceful as ever.

No.

It was not.

The whole underworld's punlic was in a confused state. Though they could not really saw, but they could tell something happened during the rating game. Sairaorg was forcibly thrown out of the battlefield. He went to his mother to check if something happened or not. And it seems that the red dragon emperor was inside what looks like a barrier. The whole live broadcast was cancelled. Some peoples are even saying that a great threat has appeared. So the satans and the red dragon emperor are fighting it inside the barrier, keeping the public safe.

But those are just rumors right? A baseless rumor!

Inside the barrier...

The satans were fallen on the ground with severe injuries on them. Azazel was barely breathing and he has a big hole on his chest, right below his heart. Grayfiya was knocked unconscious. Rias was also, most likely knocked out with injuries and burn Mark's on her body.

The two heavenly dragons were fallen on the ground, right below the floating Accelerator and Qliphah puzzle 545 who were looking down on them with Accelerator's wing shaped like a sharp knife. Ready to strike anytime.

Ophis was not far away from the site. Just before, she was having a mental chat with ddraig. Great Red was flying just above Accelerator's head.