Chapter 7

"Go on redhead. Call your brother. I have business with him, not you."

The #1 monster of academy city said those to the exhausted Rias and her peerage who just fought the Norse evil god, Loki.

Issei was almost as recovered as new due to using the phoenix tears. So if a fight breaks out here, only he will be the one in perfect condition. And from the previouse battle, they can say that, issei alone is nothing to the monster in front of them.

Accelerator raised his voice and said,

"Look, i don't have time to fool around. So call your brother now or i'll force him to come out. And that won't be a good news for you third-strings."

Sairaorg just arrived at their aid. But even so, the heavyness in the air doesn't seemed to drop at all.

"Don't screw with me! Last time, you humiliated president! I was injured so i couldn't do anything. But this time, this time it's different!! You dare say another word and i will smash you into pieces!!"

Issei was angry. Last time, his master got completely manhandled by them, and he couldn't do anything about that. Also, he was weak last time. But this time, he has unlocked his balance breaker and was much more powerfull than last time. So he was confident that this time, he can take on the monster in front of him and give him a few lesson for humiliating rias in front of him.
So he shouted those words out of his lungs.

Accelerator paid a close to zero attention to his words. But that was not true for another individual.

Unlike her master, Qliphah puzzle 545 paid attention to issei's words. And she was not impressed by that.

"Such words coming out from a puny devil like you. That was not a good thing to do. You should know your place and behave like the lowly devil you are."

Everyone was a bit in shock. Because the transluscent girl was talking to them like they were ants to her.

"Alright, times up."

Accelerator said those and picked up a small rock from the ground. Then he simply throwed it toward the others. Quickly, it gained unbelievable speed and was heading toward rias like a bullet.

Fortunately, rias was able to derect the danger and put on a protective barrier on time to protect herself.

The rock clashed with the barrier and it got stopped. Though the force was enough to push rias a little backwards.

Seeing the battle has started, sairaorg, who was on stand by the whole time also engaged in combat. He straight rushed toward his opponent to strike him as hard as he can. But as he was closing the distance, accelerator kicked on the ground and it started to shake which made siaraorg loose his balance. But being a devil, he could fly. So he opened his devil wings and gained flight. He continued to advance toward accelerator who was now facing others.

Seeing others advance, issei and others also advanced to attack accelerator. Issei once again, activated his balance breaker and went to strike his opponent.

 Issei once again, activated his balance breaker and went to strike his opponent