Chapter 1

“This is a tree made by human hands – a new tree not found in any legends or myths! It is still a small sapling, but this new mystic power does not rely on the hand of god and instead provides possibilities controlled by human hands. The artificial tree of Clonoth carries no good or evil!! I shall become the guide of this young tree. Rejection of the Abyss, leave us as I become one with my chosen master and cross that line. We shall arrive beyond Keter! We need not fear the unknown territory that is no more than a series of zeroes!!”

The tree of life was the positive mind and the wicked tree was the negative mind.

But the artificial tree represented neither of those.

Accelerator silently reached for his choker’s switch.

He only had to flick it with his finger.

After a single flick of a switch, a dull cracking sound could be heared throughout all around the cosmos!

Accelerator stands there and something bursts out from his back.

What burst from his back was not black or white.

It was a pale and nearly transparent platinum.

"...."

“Damn…you!! What are you doing? That isn’t the Sephiroth or the Qliphoth. If…if you embed something like this in the world, it will change things even more fundamentally than Angel Fall!!”

“Do i look like i care? I’ll get right to the point. Qliphah Puzzle 545 has told me most everything. You’re such a pain in the ass because you have a physical body of flesh and blood. So I’ll shift that aside and cut it away. Much simple right?”

“Wha..?!! Are you trying to apply a powerful external pressure to remove my soul from this temporary body!? That's insane! If you create that much pressure by applying something totalky different, something absurd is bound to happen!!”

"Like i said earlier, ...Do i look like i care?"

By adding a large tree to the cosmos and thoroughly shaking the world out to the ends of the galaxy, he applied a physical blow to a single person’s flesh and blood.

All to force an astral projection initiated by an external third party.

"Gah!"

“This will eliminate what made you so special. Being the strongest is boring. It’s like a poison that dulls your sense of pain. You only get to see who you truly are once it’s been stripped from you. So show me, Coronzon. Show me who you are when you’re stripped bare!!”

"Curse you! I was so close to achieve my goals!! Curse you! Curse you...!!!!"

Right at that moment, Accelerator started to blur out. Noticing it, Qliphah puzzle 545 goes to him and wraps her arm around his neck.

"What happened master? Are you okay? Whooaaa!!"

And then, like something pulled them upwards, they vanished from the spot!!

Both qliphah puzzle 545 and accelerator just vanished from the spot like they teleported somewhere else. A pale platinum light could be seen for a brief moment when they vanished.

Nephthys noticed it and she was trying to analyze the incident before her.

A very complicated timeskip...

Accelerator opened his eyes and noticed he was standing on something. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around him.

What he noticed was not something he was familiar with. He noticed he is not where he supposed to be, but he is inside some weird place where in every direction, there is a mix of iridescent colors.