Chapter 6

"Look, this is not a rated 'mature' story. So we are going to skip the detailed oppai parts. Are you okay with that? If not, then we shall rate this story mature and go for the details. Tell me what do you want. Nehehehe!"

"Oi, what's the matter? Did you made an imaginary friend or something?"

"Iyyaaa master☆! Qliphah have you, so why does i need a friend? I was just breaking something that i shouldn't."

"..."

________________________

After the incident with Accelerator, Sirzechs, Serafall and Ajuka sealed him and took it to the underworld to keep it in a safe place. The faction leaders all went their own places and the kuoh team was back to their normal routines.

Azazel was appointed as their teacher much to their dismissal. But he already got sirzechs's permission to be their teacher. So they accepted as they had no other choice. He wanted to train them to master their powers.

Also, in order to help issei grow, sirzechs ordered all the female members of rias's peerage to stay in the hyoudou residense with them. This caused a remodelling of the house and now it was a multi floor building.

Issei and company went to the school like normally they would. Though issei got a little flashback of his first girlfriend, but he pushed it aside and went to school with everyone.

Summer vacation is coming! Issei talked about their plan with his two friends. After school, all of rias's peerage was inside the ORC room, discussing about their summer vacation plans. Rias told that she goes to her home to spend her vacation. And after a little drama happens, she tells that this time, all of her peerage members will be going with her, to her home, at underworld.

Then azazel comes and declairs that he also be going to the underworld with them. He mentions some trainings.

Rias gremory and her peerage then heads toward Underwolrd by train. She said that it was a tradition to take the new devils to the underworld by the normal route.

There was something off about koneko, she was silent. She stays silent maximum of the time though. Then they met up with Sona and her peerage on the train and they heads to the underworld together.

After a short while, they reached the gremory estate.

But suddenly, the train stopped. Rias and azazel said that they must be taking extra precautions because of the upcoming meeting where asgard will also be joining.

After a short lecture on variouse mythologies, suddenky they got forcefully teleported into an unknown land. After a little time, they all got up and before they could do anything, the ground starts shaking. Then from behind the terrains, a dragon appeared!

.
.
.

Issei and others were now in front of rias's house after the pre-planned attack setup by sirzechs and azazel to observe their weaknesses.