Chapter 4

Today was the second day of accelerator in this new world. Yesterday, he met two of the faction leaders, he had a little chat with the devil leader and a small encounter with the fallen leader. The leader of the fallen angels also told him that he would notify him about the upcoming meeting. He showed his interrest as the reason. Well, it doesn't deals any damage to accelerator, actually it helps him in a way. So, he has nothing to do but to wait for the news about the meeting.

But he doesn't trusts that guy, so he just cannot wait and sleep, he need to keep an eye on the redhead and her team as they might have some connection to the devil leader.

As he was thinking about those stuffs inside his hotel room, a crow came flying in his romm's window. He saw it and walked up to it. Surprisingly, even after accelerator got so close to it, it didn't flew away. After looking at it, accelerator noticed a paper was tied in it's leg. He then untied it and the crow flew away.

"What the? I knew this place is not as advanced as academy city, but this? Am i in some kind of medival age or something?"

He then opens the paper and looks at it. Just as he thought, it was from that fallen leader about the meeting place and time.

When he was looking outside through the window, he got a very little, almost unfeelable tingling on his skin. He just shrugged it off and went outside to drink a cup of coffee.

"So the meeting is tomorrow evening huh?"

On the other hand...

Hyoudou Issei met the angel leader michael and received the dragon slaying sword, Ascalon from him a while ago.

After his little chat with akeno about her past, he was back at the ORC with rias. And now he and Asia was helping Gasper Vladi in his training outside the ORC building.

As sirzechs hosted, tomorrow was the day of meeting between the three faction leaders. They all were preparing themselves for that time.

Direct timeskip to the next day, afternoon...

As he got the news, the #1 monster of academy city, the accelerator was walking toward kuoh academy to ask some questions to the faction leaders.

On his way, he saw many students of the said school were heading back to home after school, so the school will be empty by this evening.

Before he noticed, the area was empty as almost no one was there. He looked around and went inside the academy building.

"Qliphah puzzle 545."

As he said those, a mini tornado of dust formed behind him, and from there, emerged a beautiful girl who looked like a mix between a beautiful little girl and a killer jellyfish, with a weird pair of wings and a strange looking tail behind her.

"Let's go master!"

She said those words with her hand pointing towards the building in front of them. Accelerator just sighed and walked toward the building with the translucent girl following by floating behind him.

At the meeting...

Rias and her peerage except gasper and koneko entered the room where the meeting will take place. She left gasper at the ORC's room as he cannot really control his powers and that can cause some problems for the others. They also left koneko with him as a companion as they gets along quite well.

Issei entered the room and saw the peoples inside. The leaders were sitting on the chairs and the others were standing behind them.

 The leaders were sitting on the chairs and the others were standing behind them