Chapter 10

The aftermath of the little clash was pretty simple. Sirzechs and Mathers were taken into medical care. The whole incident was covered under the Loki incident. The information about Accelerator was not made public. Because he was still an unknown enemy with mysteries.

Aside from the deaths of thousand devil armies, sirzechs's injuries and mathers's internal injuries, there weren't any damage done to the underworld. Howerver, it could've been worse if Azazel didn't showed up just in time. Gasper has seen terror and he was also saved by luck. Mathers's internal damage was because of their intervention in the descension. Sirzechs couldn't see the aftermath because he lost consciouseness after getting nudged by the edge of the black wings. So it was azazel who knew the aftermath.

Issei was in a pretty bad condition. He wasn't getting his consciousness back. Everyone was worried. At first, they thought it was only fatigue and would cure after taking a little rest. But he still was unconsciouse. Azazel told everyone to leave the room. After a little hesitation, all left the room except azazel.

"You knew something weren't you? I am talking to you, welsh dragon."

Green light lit up on isseis scared gear and a voice ranged up from inside it.

"About what?"

"About both the juggernaut drive, and the unnatural incident. What exactly happened, that both of the heavenly dragon went out of control?"

"There was nothing unnatural about the juggernaut drive. Every heavenly dragon emperor would go through that phase. Who is able to overcome it is totally on them. It responds to it's weilders rage and negative emotions. But, there was something that was fueling partner's anger."

"And what about the later one? Why did the vanishing dragon also lost control?"

"Looks like you got the wrong impression governor of fallen angels. We didn't lost control during that time period, we gained control over our partners. Normally that would be impossible since we are sealed inside the sacred gear. We would work as our partner wants. But at that time, some dissortion happened into the law, and we were able to partially materialize using the juggernaut drive body."

"Then what about the next thing? Why did you attacked that man? I heared you were also talking about something. What about that?"

"That was something i did instinctively. Like it was the obviouse thing to do. No matter how stronger your opponent from you is, a dragon would never run away from the battlefield. I cannot tell you about the details, because my memories from then are still fuzzy and i cannot remember everything. But let me tell you one thing, That thing was something beyond normal comprehension."

Azazel heared all of this and went out of the room. For now, they have to cure issei. He told Asia to perform a healing ritual all night because that was the only thing they could do right now.

Azazel didn't told rias, even the other gremorys about sirzechs's damage. Because of some reasons, they decided to keep it down. They only knows about mathers's injuries and that was also covered under issei's injury.

As said, asia prepared for perform the healing ritual while hoping that would bring back issei's consciouseness.

On the other side...

He was back at the hotel he left for few days. That was a big and prestigiouse hotel, so they kept his room vacant because that was still under his booking time. So he just picked uo the key and went in. Firstly, he recharhed his chocker which took only about 15 minutes. And after some minor activities, he called Qliphah puzzle 545 out.

"What's with the tensed look on your face master?"

She said those and went to accelerator's side. Ahe slowly wrapped her arms around his body and hugged his tightly.