Chapter 17

Sairaorg was sitting outside the place where his mom stays. He was forcibly removed from the rating game arena by the Satans before they sealed the area with them being inside. Without any clue, he tried his best and concluded that an emergency situation might appear. So he quickly came to his mother to check on her.

He was now sitting on a bench while thinking about the situation earlier.

"There is nothing out of ordinary in the underworld, yet. I came here quickly to check on mother since there is a chance she might get attacked. But it seems she is okay for now. Then, what was that? Why did the Satans sealed off the area. .....don't tell me- ?!!!"

Just then, he felt a little uneasy and quickly looked up in the sky. It started to get cloudy and thick dark clouds could be seen heading toward some place with quick speed. He noticed the whole area's air was flowing toward a particular direction. Soon, he started to feel uncomfortable as some foreign substance was present in the air around him. It was making hard to breath for him.

Quickly, the air flow speed rose up and now, thunders could be seen. The situation was like the sign of a storm yet, apart from the clouds, the environment was oddly calm. Sairaorg observed the situation for a bit, and after a couple of minutes, it stopped.

The sky became brighter, and the air flow became normal. And with that, the uneasiness on Sairaorg's mind also faded. He felt normal again, and could breath normally like before.

"Sairaorg-sama!! Sairaorg-sama!! Hurry up!"

Right then, a butler from the household came running toward him with surprised and happiness on his face. He quickly came to him and started to almost pull Sairaorg with him.

"What's the matter? Did something happened? Mother! Is mother okay?!"

The butler was catching his breath and could not speak well, but he said something. Which, Sairaorg could not understand. Tensed, he quickly ran toward his mother's room in order to find out the matter. The butler followed him from behind.

Upon entering the house, he saw multiple maids and butlers were standing in front of his mother's room while looking inside with surprised faces. This made him more tensed and he quickly ran toward the room. After reaching the door, he pushed away some of the maids and quickly entered the room.

"Mother!!"

He shouted those as he entered the room with tension inside his heart. And right after he entered the room, he stopped moving from his spot after seeing the scene in front of him. His eyes widened as he tried to say something. Yet, nothing came out from his voice. He just stood there with his eyes wide opened. And soon, without his knowing, waters started to flow from his eyes.

"Mo-mother!"

He said those words before his eyes became blurry from the waters. He was crying. Of course he would. Because, what he saw in front of him was a scene worthy of crying.

 Because, what he saw in front of him was a scene worthy of crying