Chapter 14

A/n HOLY FÛCKING HELL GUYS I GOT 1.03k I LOVE YOU GUYS AND IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I CANT BELIVE I GOT 330 VEIWS SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT ANYWHORES ON WITH THE STORY

-----------------------------------

Harry PoV

Today me and Louis were going to tell everyone about...well...us. We were quite nervous and I wasn't sure how they were going to take it. I knew Liam and Zayn would be okay but I was worried how the others would react.

I decided to dressing nice for this as it was kinda a special occasion, so I grabbed my black skinny jeans, white t shirt and my black blazer. I had no idea what Louis was wearing as he was spending the night at Niall's but I thought he would be wearing something similar. I was going to Niall's to meet him soon and we had asked the others to meet us there.

I checked the clock. 11:45. I had fifteen minutes so I quickly put my clothes on and brushed my hair then started for Niall's. It was only a 5 minute walk but I was a bit out of breath when I got there because I was really nervous so I ran most of the way to make sure that I wouldn't be late.

When I got there, everyone was already there and I gave Louis a look of reassurance before walking over to him.

"I bet you guys are wondering why we asked to come here, right?" Louis asked.

They murmured in agreement, most looking nervous but Liam and Zayn looking smug. What's going on in their heads?

"Well the truth is..." I started before looking at Louis.

"We're together!" We exclaimed at the same time.

Everyone seemed really happy but Zayn and Liam came over to us.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Not telling your best friend first, Styles, shame on you." Zayn told me.

"Well...I...we-" I stammered.

He just burst out laughing and chuckled "I already knew mate, I was actually awake and as soon as you two were asleep, I crept over to Liam's and told him.

I looked over at my friends but frowned when seeing that there seemed to be a lot more than 3 people there. Lucy must've seen my puzzled expression as she came over and beckoned the others to as well.

"Sorry for telling you earlier, we were a bit caught up in the coming out, but these are our friends from home. Harry this is Rheanna, Evie and Tasha ( A/n Evie2703 and Tashachinchilla03 are Tash and Evie but Rheanna doesn't have an account that I know of) , formally known as Natasha. You guys this is Harry and his boyfriend is Louis."

"Nice to meet you." They chorused.

"Nice to meet you too." I said with a smile on my face. " So why are you guys here?"

" Well...we kinda snuck into the principal's office at night and stuck every folder and file to the walls and ceiling, like wallpaper, as well as suspending her desk and chairs to the ceiling with metal wire." Tasha said with a shrug as I stood there with an open mouth.

I would never dream of doing that!

"I'm guessing you guys got expelled for that but you make it sound like you do it all the time." I gaped.

"We kinda do." Said Rheanna "We were the jokesters of our school."

"I'm surprised we only got expelled then. " Added Evie.

"I thought the water slide down the hallway would've gotten us all expelled. " Lucy spoke up.

"W-water slide?" I choked out "Wait, Lucy you were a joker too?"

"Yeah. Me and Megan were kinda known as the Fred and George at school because we always got in trouble, are twins and we both LOOOOVE Harry Potter (a/n not false, me and lulupopsiepooh love Harry Potter) and the guys were known as the marauders."

"But there's 4 of those." I said.

"Yeah we used have this friend called Ella but she was expelled a year ago for doing drugs on school grounds. As you can guess, we didn't really talk to her after that." Answered Evie. She saw the the startled look on my face and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah she she had a bit of an idgaf attitude." Answered Rheanna for her, chuckling a bit as well.

Rheanna looked over at Evie, who was laughing loudly at something Lucy said, with a fond smile on face. She sensed me looking at her and said "What? I'm allowed to look at my girlfriend with a face of the fondness. " she said.

"Awwwwww. I didn't know you were dating, (a/n they aren't dating in real life, Evie is extremely crushing on someone) that's so cute." I cooed.

To which just replied " Evie's cute. " With a love struck look on her face.

They are my new fave OTP, troyler has been pushed to second - I'm sorry my babies.

"I wonder if that's what I look like when I look at Louis. " I wondered aloud.

"What? "Rheanna asked, obviously not realising the look she had on her face.

"Nothing." I smirked. "So how long have you two been dating."

"It's 3 days before our second year together." She replied.

"Whoa. I hope me and Louis can be together that long." I said.

"Don't tell anyone...but I'm planning on proposing on the anniversary." Rheanna whispered and I squealed, very manly of course, causing the others to look at me. I blushed in reply and Louis walked over to me.

"What was that, love?" He asked

"I can't tell you." I winked.

"Oh really?" He said smugly to which I pretended to lock my lips shut. That was a mistake. He quickly moved his fingers to my ribs, oh god. He started tickling me all over my torso and I was letting out screams of laughter. Everyone was looking at us now but I didn't really care.

"I'll carry on tickling you until you tell me."

"I-I hahahahaha can't hahahahaha."

Eventually he gave up and tried asking Rheanna but she did the same as me. 

----------------------------