Chapter twelve

Lucy PoV

I was with Niall, Megan and Liam on the sofa in Liam's dorm and we were all just sat there awkwardly because the film we were watching ( it was finding Nemo WHICH IS THE BEST) had finished and we didn't know what to talk about.

"So why are you guys at this school then?" Megan asked.

"Well I my mum's a homophobic bîtch so as soon as she found out I was gay she sent here." Liam answered, as if it were no big deal.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I questioned.

"Yeah. She was never really a mum to me anyway, she and my dad were always working. I don't really wanna talk about it."

" Well I come from a really poor family do I had to try and steal some food so that we could eat that day but then I got caught." Niall said with a shrug.

We all gasped in disbelief but he waved it off.

"Well me and Megan were found sneaking out of our bedroom window to go to a party, it's nothing compared to either of yours!" I exclaimed and Megan quickly agreed.

"Mines not that bad because it ended up with me getting a wonderful boyfriend." Liam sighed.

"I got a wonderful girlfriend." Niall said, hugging me tightly.

"I got a..." Megan whispered, trailing off.

"Listen, guys, I have to tell you something. Promise you won't judge me?" She asked, worriedly.

We all promised and she took a deep breath before blurting out "I'm pregnant!"

We looked at her in shock before pulling her into group hug. She laughed quietly, tears prickling her eyes.

"What's wrong."I asked.

"It's just the hormones." She laughed.

"I CANT BELIEVE IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!!!!!!" I squealed loudly causing the others to cover their ears. "Oops.(a/n hi)" I giggled.

We all started talking about the possible names and came out with Taylor for a girl and Kayden for a boy. She said that she wanted a little boy but didn't really mind.

OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THEM TO BE BORN!! EEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!

——————

So she told them

How do you like it.

Again I know that it s really short but I couldn't think of anything else to write so...

I GOT 700 READS

Anywhores I'll try to update soon but goodbye for my LITTLE MINIONS

Xx Meggers xX