chapter 2

I watched Zayn plop into the passenger seat if my car and , once he had his seat belt in , drove to the school that I would spend the next few years of my life. Me and him had decided to stay there so we had a dorm . We were told that we had bunk beds but another bed because we someone else with us. By the time we got there , the school was already loud and busy even though it was only 8:30 am. I walked in calmly and Zayn followed me with a nervous look on his face. I felt kind of sorry for him ; I mean , he had grown up in a small town where it was very quiet and was not used to the noise. We managed to squeeze through the crowds of teenagers and finally got to the headmasters office . I sat down in one of the chairs and beckoned Zayn over. He coughed loudly to get attention and  Mrs. Harding , the head master , looked up at us quickly before putting the paperwork in a drawer and taking off her glasses.

"Hello boys are you new to this school ? " she questioned. We nodded in answer and she got up to take us to our dorm. As we walked in I gasped. This room was amazing. One of the walls was taken up by a giant window overlooking a small town , the carpet was cream and fluffy to touch , another one of the walls was covered by our bunk beds , another by the bed of the other kid who would be staying with us and the last had a very beautiful picture of a calm lake and three dressers.

***********

I was just putting the last of my clothes in the leftmost dresser , when the door opened to the most beautiful boy walked in. He had almost pixie like features including astonishing blue eyes , a delicate button nose and the most plump lush lips that looked amazingly kissable.

Wait. What? No , I'm not gay. I mean am I. No I couldn't be ,  I'm 'Harry styles the womanizer' I can't be gay. I was dragged out of my thoughts by a beautiful voice saying quietly

"Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson , your new room mate."

I swear my heart melted at that point because his voice was just so soft .I welcomed him by beckoning him in and saying cheerfully

"Hi I'm Harry Styles and that is Zayn Malik nice to meet you ."

I could feel Zayn staring at me and I was a bit surprised myself ; I was never this nice , not even with Zayn. He smiled shyly and blushed before mumbling a hi. That was so cute I swear I must died. I smiled back and he just blushed and looked at the floor. Oh my god that was just so cute that there are no words. He accidentally brushed against my hand which gave me goosebumps and made me go all bubbly inside. I like this feeling , I'm going yo keep him near.

--------_--------_--------_--------

Ooooooh goosebumps

Any way ... HALF TERM WOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha went a bit mental there

Byeeee my minions

XmeggersX