Chapter 13

Harry's PoV
It been a few days the kiss and me and Louis hadn't spoken since that- heck, we haven't even made eye contact. Since then I've fully admitted to myself that I really, really like Louis (and in a more than friend way). I haven't been able to sleep since the night of the party- and then I only did because I was drunk- because all I've been thinking is Louis. Just Louis, Louis, Louis. I haven't even told Zayn about it and I'm dreading when I have to tell him and all of the others - especially Megan. I don't know how she'll react but she can't really get mad because we've already broken up.

I think he's awake but I'm not sure, so I whisper "Louis?"

It takes a few moments but then I hear a small "Yeah."

I smile at his voice because I haven't heard for so long and then ask "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I thought it would be awkward after the... you know..."

"Could you remind me?" I smirk, wanting the actual word come out of his lips.

He sighed before whispering "kiss. "

I blushed slightly hearing it but was glad that he said it.

"Could we maybe do it again?" I asked.

"A-a-a-again?" He stuttered.

"Yeah." I really wanted to stay calm at the moment and not start squealing like a fan girl...um...fanman? Yeah that sounds better. BUT I MADE HIM NERVOUS OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!!!

I was cut off of my train of thoughts because I heard a small "please."

I started walking over to his bed and sat next to him before turning on the little lamp next to him and letting our eyes adjust to the new light. I looked into to his eyes whilst cupping his cheek and slowly leaning in. When I finally felt his lips against mine, I felt the same explosions as before. I was so looking forward to this and it turned out to be as great as I had hoped. Too soon it was over though because both of us needed to breathe. I smiled at the sight of him breathless with red lips and tried not to kiss him again( even though I really wanted to) and he smiled softly back at me.

"Louis?" I asked and he looked up at me with those amazing blue eyes "I really like And was wondering if...um..w-would you like to be my...boyfriend?" I asked, extremely worried about the answer.

He stared up at me, as if to ask if I was joking and when he realised that I wasn't he whispered "yes, I'd love to."

I lifted him of his bed and into the air, swinging him around a few times before reconnecting my lips to his. This kiss was short and sweet but still meant a lot and I still got those fireworks. I just wanted to scream out at the top of my lungs about how happy I was but I couldn't because it was the middle of the night and I would probably get a lot of shouts from angry teens. I then realised that there was a thunderstorm and Louis was cowering behind me. I picked him up and carried him to my bed so that we could snuggle and hopefully get his mind off the rain. I'm just so happy right now.

Zayns PoV
I'm pretty sure that Louis and Harry thought I was asleep but I actually heard the whole thing. I looked away at the kissing bits because it would be weird to watch my best friend kiss his new boyfriend. It was sweet though. I knew harry was really looking forward to this even if he hadn't told me, best friends just know these things.

After I was sure that they were both asleep, I snuck out of our dorm and over to Liam's. I knew he would be asleep but I hoped he wouldn't mind because he was looking forward to this too. When I got there I realised that I was only wearing boxers and a t-shirt and blushed because his dorm was a while away from mine and someone must've seen me. I knocked on the door and a few moments later a sleepy looking Liam opened the door.

"Zayn? What are you doing here?" He asked and I felt my face getting slightly hotter because his sleepy voice was sooooooo hot AND he was only wearing his boxers.

"The happy couple are snuggled up in bed together." I smirked and his eyes widened suddenly.

"Wait you mean-?"

"YES!" I squealed, cutting him off.

We hugged and squealed together slightly.

"What are you doing?" I heard another groggy voice ask and blushed when I realised that Liam shared his dorm with Niall.

He came over to the door and sighed when seeing us.

"I'm going to Lucy's. " He said.

I winked at him and smirked " Don't forget to use protection."

He hit my arm and me and Liam giggled at him when he hurt his hand on my amazing biceps.

"You can't hurt me you little peasant. I have rock 'ard muscles." I yelled at his turned back. He gave me the finger and walked away to Lucy's dorm.
----------------------
So who liked the new chapter.
Sorry it took so long its because I had written most of it but the stupid school WiFi deleted it.
I wasn't even planning on them getting together for ages.
lulupopsiepooh glad you're feeling better now 😘😘😊😊

Goodbye my little minions

Xx Meggers xX