Chapter 10

Btw I actually wrote the song so please give credit

Lucy's PoV
I walked into Harry, Louis and Zayn's room ( I was looking for Niall, he's been avoiding me and I wanted to ask him about it )to see Harry and Louis on the bed. It took me a second to realise what they were doing and when I did I gasped in shock. They were kissing! (A/n I know that you guys already know that but Lucy didn't so she obviously shocked) I quickly ran out of the room and luckily they were to engrossed in each other to notice (A/N not like that you cheeky **stards ) me.

I hurried to Niall's dorm and let myself in. Niall was sat on the bed strumming his guitar lightly, also not realising that I was in the room. I coughed loudly to get his attention and he looked up with a scared expression before quickly moving a piece of paper out of my view.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows at him and he quickly looked down, avoiding get eye contact.

I lifted his head and looked deep into his gorgeous blue eyes and whispered "who is she?" My voice cracking in the middle.

His eyes widened quickly and he exclaimed "no one!"

" Then why have you been avoiding me."

"I didn't want you to find out yet but..." He trailed going over to pick up his guitar.

He guided he to his bed then sitting after I had. He started strumming softly and I watched in awe when I realised what he was going to do.I heard his sweet voice fill my ears and I gasped, is isn't know he was so good!

( A/N btw this is the song now but for some reason it won't let me change it to italics so it's just normal writing )

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Girl, I would do anything
to keep you here with me
You're the queen and I'm the king
In our kingdom its he for she

Everyone's always try'na say
That true love only happens in the movies
But having you here with me
Overthrows these people

Who says you can't fall in love when you're young
When I'm with you
the words I love you just want to roll of my tongue

Girl, I would do anything
To keep you here with me
You're the queen and I'm the king
In our kingdom it he for she

He for sheeeeeeeee

He foooor sheeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( a/n the song is over now ok)

I was crying full on by the time he was finished and he hadn't looked at me yet so he didn't know that and mumbled "I know that I'm not a good singer and that was really short for spending all that without you and you probably hate me right now..."

I pulled him into a hug and I could feel that I was getting his shoulder all wet but he didn't seem to mind and pulled me closer to him. After a few minutes like that I looked up at him and he was crying too. I kissed him softly, his lips tasting like salt from the crying but I didn't care. I pulled back and he pouted but I launched myself onto him for another hug. And this time we stayed like that for longer. I'm so lucky to have him.

------------

Omg I was so proud of that song so pleeeaaaaaaase give credit otherwise I will report you 😑
Anywhores who ships liall ( or nucy I don't what it should be so could you please vote for the one you like) I totally do and she is like perfect for him. If you had met the person that she's based on then you would understand lulupopsiepooh
I wouldn't let me publish it I actually finished it at 18:00
Btw who likes the new cover and name

I've gotta go now I will try to post another chapter soon

Bye bye my minions

Xx Meggers xX