Chapter 11

Harry PoV ( Btw this is just after he and Louis kissed and he's just ran away)

Oh. My. God.

What was that?

I knew Louis liked me but not that much.

Then again I kissed him back.

Am I gay?

"Oh my fuck!ng god." I whispered out loud.

I heard a lot of people shouting and cheering so I looked in their direction and saw a piece of blue paper nailed to a lamppost and once they were gone and then walked over to see what it was. It turned out to be a poster for a party hosted by some people called Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael (a/n lol I just had to do this) and I thought that I might as well go.

I'd heard of them before because they were really well known here, mainly because they were not expected to be friends. Michael was really shy and barely talked to anyone unless he was great friends with them or if he was drunk. Luke was an outcast who's only friends were Michael, Calum and Ashton. Calum was a jock and was the star player of the football team and Ashton was cheerleader and everyone had made fun of him until Calum told them not to (and btw he and Luke were dating).

I looked at where it was and started walking. It was long until I got there and I didn't realise I had ran that far. I knocked on the door and when it opened I was answered with loud music and Michael standing at the door.

"HEYYYYYYYY MATE!!!!!!" He shouted, he must be drunk already.

"Hi." I answered and he stepped aside to let me in. I Thanked him and went straight to get a drink. After I finished that one I got another...and another...and another...and before I knew it I was on the dance floor swaying my hips to the music. Sometimes a girl came over to me and we made out. They weren't the best at it and had annoying high pitched moans, I thought it was just the alcohol playing tricks on my mind though.

When I woke up on their sofa the next day I realised what that actually meant.

I am gay.
-------------
Sorry for the shïtty chapter
It was really short as well
I feel ashamed 😔😔
Ill try and update soon but I have a Swedish exchange student living in my house for a week so...
Anywhores hope you like the photo on the side and lulupopsiepooh hope you're happy now.

Goodbye my little minions

Xx Meggers xX