Chapter 16

Btw I am keeping Zayn in the story because he is still a character
***
Lucy's PoV

I walked into the main part of the dorm with a small piece of plastic in my hands and made my way to Niall. I handed him the object and he looked confused but then realised what it was.

"Lucy? Is this what I think it is?" He asked.

I nodded silently and watched as his face changed to one of disbelief.

"Are you serious? Am I going to be a father?" He asked me, eyes a mixture of emotions.

I looked him straight in the eyes and burst out laughing.

"APRIL FOOLS!" I shouted and he didn't move, he just stood there in front of me.

"That isn't funny!" He shouted back and started tickling me on the stomach.

I just stood there and he looked really confused.

"I'm not ticklish." I shrugged.

"Wait, what?!" He asked "How can you not be ticklish?!"

I just shrugged and then shouted "But I know you are!" And started poking his sides until he was literally rolling on the floor.

"NO...HAHAHA...STOP...PLEASE...HAHAHAHAHA!" He pleaded and my fingers were starting to ache so I stopped and laid next to him on the floor.

I looked over to his captivating blue eyes and slowly kissed his lips. We stayed like that for ages until Liam walked through the door with some milk and tea bags. I looked at my watch and saw that is was 1:00! CRÁP!

"Cråp! I'm gonna be late for class! I have to go ,okay baby? " I said and pecked his lips. He nodded and said goodbye. I ran out the door and to the classroom that my journalism class was in.

I reached it and looked at my watch again. 1:09. Phew, just in time.

Megan PoV
Today was the day I was telling mum and dad that I was pregnant and I was really scared. I got sent to a school for troubled teens for sneaking out to go to a party so guess how much they would flip when they found out that I was pregnant at 17.

I decided to do it by taking them out to the clinic for my 14 week scan and I think that they'll guess from that. They were coming down to visit me and Luce but she had a date at the same time as my scan so I guess that's good luck.

I thought about the looks on their faces when they saw that I had a living being in my stomach and had to clear my head to try and regulate my breathing again. I was really scared as o had obviously never told them something as big as this and I really needed to stop thinking about it or I would have a heart attach and I'm sure that's not good for the baby.

I had barely talked to harry since I had told him but I had thought about him a lot. I felt really bad but ,then again, if I hadn't gotten pregnant then he might not have gotten with Louis so I guess it was kind of a good thing. I looked at the clock and realised that I should get ready because I had 30 minutes before they arrived.

I decided against a tank top because I very big for only 3 and a half months and it kinda weird. I looked up pictures of 14 week pregnant women and I was a lot bigger than most of them, it was slightly worrying but I thought that I was just being paranoid and stopped thinking about it. I went for some leggings and a baggy t shirt that kinda hid my bump but I was still nervous that they would notice it and question me.

By the time that I'd put on my outfit, cleaned my teeth and brushed my hair, they'd arrived and I told the. That I had something to show them. I took them outside to my new car ( that I wouldn't be able to drive in a few months ) and opened the door to let them in the back because i knew that they'd want to sit together.