Chapter Twenty Six

Julia's POV:

Julia's POV:

I am not sure what happened, but my head is pounding like a motherfucker. I groan slightly and try to open my eyes, but close it again when a bright white invaded my vision. "Fuck." I mutter and I hear a chuckle. Tyler. He seems amuse. I open one eye in a slit and look around the room.

"What's so funny?" I croak out and he grins at me. "I just never thought I'd see the day Julia's drink gets spiked." I scowl at him and he bursts out laughing. He stands up from the chair and stops next to me, touching my forehead and still grinning. 

"You don't have a fever, and that's a good thing." He grabs a glass from the end table and hands it to me. "Drink this, you must be thirsty." I do as he orders and drink the entire glass down. "Tell me what I missed?" I ask softly as I lean back and rub my head. "For starters, you missed an entire wedding party." I raise a brow and his shoulders slump, "We all missed the wedding party," He looks very disappointed, but lifts his shoulders up and rubs the back of his head. "Then,you missed a very pissed off Hunter. You will encounter him soon though, so don't feel left out." He winks at me and turns to the door.

"I'll just be outside the door, so if you need anything just call." I nod my head and lean back into the soft pillow. Hunter is pissed off? Why would he be pissed off?  "Hunter, don't be too harsh on her. She just woke up." Maybe it is time to get answers. The door swings open and a very pissed off Hunter is standing in the doorway. "Hi, I'm still alive." I greet him and I swear if flames could they would have came out off his nostrils. "Who the fuck is Justin?" I frown at him. Rude. He didn't even greet back.

"Justin?"
"Yes! Justin! The maniac who fucking shoots at a wedding party. Who the fuck does that anyway?" He throws his arms in the air out of frustration and starts walking towards me. "I swear Julia if you got involve in another fucking gang I am going to lose it." His voice is very low and I fiddle with the covers. "I didn't get involve in another gang." I answer with a confuse tone. "Justin was just a fling and-"

"Excuse me?" Hunter's eyes darkens even more in anger and I feel the irritation crippling up my spine. "A fling?" He balls his hands in anger. "The Julia I know doesn't go sleeping around! What happened to you?" Now it is my turn to get piss off and I do it very well. "The "Julia" you know is long gone, Hunter." I mutter dangerously low and his face falls. "And at least it is just a fling and not an almost wedding with your best friend!" I yell out and Tyler's head pops around the door frame. "Do not pull me in this mess." He says before disappearing again. 

"You don't even know the whole goddamn story, Julia!" He yells back and I raise myself from the bed. "Story? There is even a story to this?" I ask and he glares at me. "This isn't even suppose to be about me and Bianca. This is about you and the mess you brought with you." I climb off the bed and ground me feet to the floor. "I didn't bring him with me!" I step forward and Hunter steps back. "He clearly fucking followed me here." 

"Then let me get rid of him." Hunter says and turns to the door. "Why would you want to? He is clearly just sick in his head and needs some help." I murmur and Hunter faces me again. "From who?" He narrows his eyes, "You?" I feel the stab in my heart, but I don't show it. "Are you going to help him like you did in Australia? Sleep with him? Have another fling with him? That is what made him this way, clearly." I feel my heart stutter with each word that he stabs into me. 

"You just can't do things right. You have a terrible taste in men." I open my mouth and only a whimper comes out. "You took it too far." I whisper and cradle myself, "You took it too far ever since I came here. You are dating Bianca, but here you want to explode on me for having a fling?" My voice is shaking and I can see from the corner of my eye that Steph and Tyler is standing in the doorway. "You are a hypocrite." I whisper and I turn my back to him.

"I wish I never came." I whisper and I hear storming footsteps. Arms covers my shoulders not too soon after and Steph's smell invades my nostrils. I relax and allow the tears to fall. Never have I ever thought that the person who made me would break my down again. I trusted Hunter even when he wasn't around, but the words he said now. That is words said to hurt me. 

I would have understood if he was mad at Justin for stalking me, but mad at me? What did I do wrong? He was going to get married! I just slept with someone. Maybe my brain is too small to understand that. My shoulders are shaking with the sobs and Steph doesn't say a word. She just cradles me as I lean my head on her chest and cry.

I never thought I would have a fight like this with Hunter. My Hunter.