Chapter Eleven

Hunter's POV:

Hunter's POV:

I pull into a parking lot across from Lilly's Boutique and just stare out the window. "Hunter." Bianca touches my arm. "I know you don't want to talk about it, and thank you for forgiving-"
"I didn't forgive you for anything." She goes quiet. "I just fucked you." I face her and I can see the hurt in her eyes. "I didn't forgive you for anything since I don't know anything, so don't make assumptions." She looks down at her lap, her hair falling over shoulders and covering her face like a curtain.

"I know you are mad about somethings Hunter," She doesn't look at me, "But we need to talk about this before you make drastic decisions and we both get hurt." I look away from her, my grip tightening on the steering wheel. "Bianca. I am hurt and confused because of what I heard at work yesterday." I glare out the window, "You are lying to me about something and hiding something from me." I look at her with a steel stare and my heart drops to stomach when I see tears in her eyes.

"Hunter, I really want to talk to you, but not here and not now." I just stare at her, "Yes, there is something I am not telling you, but I will tell you." She turns her body to face me fully. "Tell me now." I beg slightly, my hard voice softening. "Please, just tell me now so that I know what the hell is going on." She stares at me for a few seconds. It feels like hours passes between us as we just stare. "Officer Charles and I-"

Someone's car horn interrupts us and we both look next to my side of the car to see who it was. A very happy Gabby is waving frantically at us from the backseat and my eyes travel to the passenger side where she is seated. She isn't facing us; her now-blond-hair is covering her face. She looks good with blonde hair. She is talking to Stephanie. I look back at Bianca as she gives me a sad smile. 

"I will tell you after we fitted dresses. Will you come fetch me in two hours?" She asks and looks pass me at Stephanie's car. Her eyes widens. "I didn't know she was here." She whispers in shock and I snort. "Makes two of us." I mutter and she looks at me again. I can see different emotions dancing in her brown eyes. "Did you know she is here?" She asks me and I shrug. "I saw her yesterday when I went to see Tyler." I can see her confusion. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"There wasn't much talking between us, were there?" I growl out and her face morphs to one that is irritated. "You need to stop with this bitterness." A knock on my window disturbs us once again and Stephanie is smiling at us through the door. I look pass her shoulder to see Julia standing in front of Stephanie's car with her arms crossed. She is staring out in front of her. Daydreaming. I didn't realize how much I missed her until now. 

"I need to go. Fetch me later so that we can talk." Bianca gives me a pointed look. "Serious talk." I roll my eyes and give a curt nod as she opens her door. I open my window and plaster a smile on my face. "Hi, Steph." She is still smiling with Gabby sitting on her hip. "Hi, Hunty!" Gabby greets with a toothy smile and I can feel my smile turning to a genuine one. 

"Is everything okay between you and Bibi?" Steph asks lowly, as she peeks at Bianca who is just shutting her door. "Yeah, everything is fine." I nod and Gabby stretches her hand out for a high five. I gladly give her one. "Did you tell..?" I trail off slightly and Steph shakes her head with a kind smile. "No, not my place." Is her only reply when Bianca stopped next to her and leaned in for a hug.

"Hello, little bumble bee." She greets Gabby who throws her arms out for a hug. That little girl is the definition of happiness. "After two hours, please." Bianca reminds me again and I just nod, my smile falling off my face. Two hours will be enough time to figure my shit out before exploding on her. "See you." I greet curtly, rolling my window and driving out of the driveway. I didn't miss Julia's eyes when they met mine. 

She is still as beautiful as she has always been. 

I head back to Bianca's place. Maybe there would be something to calm my nerves. Maybe Charles isn't a threat. The drive to her house feels endless. It feels like I am driving to nowhere as my mind wanders. It wanders back to the festival three years ago. It wanders back to when I was naive enough to leave Julia just because I felt confused about my own feelings. I never wanted to commit myself so early to someone, but I found myself willing enough to commit to Julia.

I came to a stop in front off Bianca's house and turned of the ignition. I lean forward and pull out the little black box that was resting under the dash. I stare at it, then open it. The ring is beautiful, a golden bangle with a small crystal resting on top of it. I know how much she loves gold and crystals. She doesn't like diamonds that much and she says that silver contrasts with her blond hair. I just stare at it and I can feel a slight disappointment coating my heart.

I thought that Bianca and I had something really special.

She was there when I thought I had lost everything; to remind me that I still have everything.

I close the box and put it back under the dash, grabbing the spare key instead and getting out of my car. I head to the door and stand still for two seconds. What if I don't find anything there? What if there isn't anything serious going on? I am getting tired of questioning myself and maybe that is why I entered her house and started searching for anything to calm my mind and troubled heart.

I searched her drawers, her laptop, even her closet for hidden love letters, but I ended up empty handed. I sigh and lean against her kitchen wall where I have been searching through her kitchen drawers. I feel like an intruder in my girlfriend's house. I close the drawer I have been rummaging in and head to the bathroom. I need to pee.

Another sigh escapes my lips as I release myself, but something in the waste basket catches my eye. I zip my pants back up after finishing and lean forward to take a closer look at the very familiar stick. My heart skips a few beats when I realize what is it. I pick up the pregnancy test and take a look at the outcome.

Positive.

We only had unprotected sex once, and that was last night. She refuses to have unprotected sex with me, so how can she be pregnant? A lot of reasons floods my mind, but something feels very off.