Chapter Fifteen

Julia's POV:

Julia's POV:

Tyler comes out of the bathroom after a few minutes. "He is fine, Jules." He smiles softly at me. "I wasn't worried." I defend and he raises a brow. "Okay, maybe a little." I admit softly and he nods, making his way pass me, "Wait." I grab his arm and he turns to face me. "Yes?" He raises his brow again and I sigh. "Why is he drunk? At 9 p.m.?" I don't know Hunter like that.

"Bianca-" He stops himself and rubs his face with his hand. "Bianca is pregnant." My heart sinks down to the bottom of my stomach. "Oh." I murmur and Tyler grabs my shoulders. "Not with his child." He reassures me and I am not sure how to feel. Happy that it isn't his or mad because she clearly cheated on him? I nod my head and he smiles before walking up the stairs. 

I walk towards the door and knock softly. A muffled "yeah" can be heard and that's when I open the door slightly. Hunter is leaning against the tub with his back and his entire body is covered with water. I force myself not to look down his body. He did get more muscular. Look at those-

Julia.

Right.

Okay.

I walk towards the toilet and sit down, looking up to a pouting Hunter. "I thought you were going to get in with me." His words doesn't slur anymore, which makes me a bit more comfortable. "I don't know drunk Hunter." I admit with a slight shrug and look at him through my lashes. He is smiling at me, but frowns a bit afterwards. "Don't look at me like that." I snap my eyes up to meet his and he grins. Oh, that smile.

I missed him too.

"Tyler said I should just relax." He mumbles as he leans his head back and lifts his muscular arms to rest on the tub's sides. "You should, when you get out I will make you some black coffee just to prevent a head ache." He smiles at me. "I see you caught some tips from me." I laugh slightly and shake my head. "I missed your laugh." My smile drops and I stare at him. "Can you not do that?" I ask softly and he looks away.

"Sorry." 

I didn't mean to offend him. I just don't want to feel bad about us again and cry myself to sleep again. He stares at his feet and lifts his leg out of the water before dropping it into the water again. "Fascinating." I raise a brow as I watch him do it again. Okay, he is clearly still a bit drunk. "So, what happened?" I ask leaning forward and he looks at me. "Will you take a bath with me?" He asks and I smile softly. "No, Hunter." He pouts and sits upright. I can feel my entire body heating up when I see the muscles from his back to his torso.

Gosh, I threw away a diamond.

"The water is getting cold." I stare at him as I watch him splashing water with his fingers. "Do you want hot water?" He shakes his head and stares at the water. "No, I want you in here with me." I shake my head at him and he looks up at me. "Why not? It isn't like we haven't done it before." My cheeks heat up even more and I look away from him. Maybe it was a bad idea to sit here with him, but I don't want to leave a drunk Hunter alone.

I don't want to leave Hunter alone.

I reach for the towel and open it up. "Come on, I don't want you catching a cold." I hold the towel up so that I don't see him completely naked as he stands up from the bath; I look away. I can hear the water sloshing around and then I feel the towel get taken away from me. I only look after six seconds and the towel is wrapped around his waist, covering him down to his knees. He smiles at me. 

"I never thought you would get shy around me again." He mumbles and I shrug, my eyes following the steam surrounding his body. Didn't he say that the water was cold? I stand up and make my way to the bath, pushing my hand into the water to remove the plug covering the hole. The water is still warm. I watch as the water get less and less before turning around, making eye contact with Hunter who is now dressed in boxers. I walk towards the sink where a shirt is folded and grab it, pushing it into his chest.

"Am I distracting you, Julie?" I shake my head, "No, but you said the water was cold so I reckon you'd want to wear a shirt." I raise a brow as he looks away from me, clearly guilty for getting caught on his lie. "Come on, let's get you some coffee." I smile as I open the bathroom door and make my way to the kitchen. I turn on the light and switch on the kettle, then grabbed two mugs from the top cabinet. 

He leans against the counter and folds his arms across his chest. We were quiet as I waited for the water to boil. He was just staring at me and I was staring at the boiling kettle. I pour us some coffee and hand his to him before leaning against the counter next to him and blowing on my coffee.

"I still can't believe you are here."  He murmurs and I look at him. "How so?" I ask, tilting my head slightly. "Well, the day you left I never thought I'd see you again." He shrugs and takes a small sip from his coffee. "I did tell you I'd visit." He looks at me and puts down his mug, before standing in front of me and leaning with his hands on either side of me.

"I just want to know why you wanted to leave me?" He asks lowly. His face is mere inches away from mine. "I didn't want to, Hunter." I whisper and brings his face closer to mine. "Please, don't do anything you'll regret." I beg softly as my grip tightens around my coffee mug and my heart beat picks up. "Around you I never regret anything." He whispers and his lips softly grazes mine. 

But he pulls away from me and just stares at me. "Unless you'll regret it?" I put the mug down next to me and wrap my arms around his neck before kissing him. I don't think I will regret kissing him hello. He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me against the counter. I can feel my entire body heat up with his kiss and his grip tightens around me. 

We both pull away, still wrapped in each other's arms and he smiles at me. "I missed that so much..."

"Me too.."

Author's Note:

Author's Note:

Last chapter for tonight/today. It is pass eleven here where I am and I am sooooo tired. I promise to post tomorrow again!

xoxo