Chapter Twenty Seven

Hunter's POV:

I slam the door shut behind me as I walk to the jail cell where Aiden is in

I slam the door shut behind me as I walk to the jail cell where Aiden is in. I haven't visited his cell ever since he was arrested. I felt that if I sis I would kill him myself, and that is how I am feeling right now. I stop right in front of the cell door and look in to it. Aiden is seated on the bed and when he sees me, he stands up.

"Hunter, how nice to see you." He grins. He had grown a beard after these passing months. He looks older, but to me he will always be a child. "Don't flatter me. It never works." I glare at him, but his grin doesn't falter. "Why are you here? You never come to see me." I don't like the way he asked me, but I let it slide this time. 

"Who is Justin, and what the hell is he doing here?" He frowns and steps back from the door. "Justin?" He pushes his hands into his hair and shakes his head. "The only Justin I know is Robbie's Justin, and we don't speak to him." He looks at me and I swear I see fear in his face. "Justin was placed in a mental institute in Canada after.." I raise a brow and Aiden looks away from me, "He can't have done things worst than you have." I cross my arms and Aiden's eyes meets mine. "He did, he killed his ex-girlfriend along with his parents." 

I just stare at him and shake my head, "Not like you weren't going to do that." I state. It is shocking to me that the guy had done that and the fact that Julia got herself in that mess again. I told her not to. I just have to pretend that it doesn't effect me, what he just told me, and get more information out of him. "Justin is fucking crazy, Hunter. He will kill, I haven't killed yet." He is telling the truth, he hasn't killed yet, but his dad did. Multiple times. 

"Guess prison made you a softie." I state and I can see I got him. "No, I just made a promise to keep with the drugs and hoes, not the killing." He grits out and I smirk. "Sure, if that's what you say." He glares at me and comes closer to the prison door. "I made a promise. It is Robbie who wanted the deal of killing as well, but since I am the leader, I make the rules." Bingo.

"So, Robbie contacted Justin?" I ask and Aiden looks confused. "I don't know. Robbie didn't even come see me like we said he would." I nod my head, "Parole is in a few months. If you keep up the good behavior after prison you won't see this place again." I turn to leave, but he calls me back. "I got booted from the gang." I turn around slowly. "What?" I ask, the confusion finally breaking through to me. "I didn't want to say anything at first, but my dad came to see me. He is disappointed that I got myself in prison." I can see his shame.

"He booted me, and made Robbie leader." I watch him as he drops his head. "Is that why Robbie didn't come see you?" I ask and he shrugs. "I don't know, but probably." His words of Robbie wanting to kill floats back and I feel my brain racing. "Aiden, you might be the reason why I solve a case." I murmur as I leave the prison cells with my phone in hand. I dial Tyler's number.

"Ty." I answer when he picks up, "We have a problem." I have no idea why Robbie would steal documents from me if he was leader now, but something doesn't make sense to me. I need to find it out, and the case has just gotten too big for me to solve on my own. "What's the matter?" Tyler seems curious and I start to explain it to him.

"Robbie is leader now, that is why Justin is here." I start and he speaks over me, "But who is Justin exactly?" I take a deep breath, start from the beginning Hunter. "Justin was a fling, he is a friend of Robbie. He had killed three people and ended in a mental institute in Canada. No idea how he got in Australia, but that's not the point. He is dangerous and Robbie brought him here for a reason." I walk to my car and unlock it. Something feels off, so instead of getting in I lock it again. It wasn't locked.

"Tyler. I need you to meet me at the station." I whisper, turning back to the station. "But, be careful."

Julia's POV:

Stephanie looks worried when Tyler leaves, but she doesn't want to tell me what's going on

Stephanie looks worried when Tyler leaves, but she doesn't want to tell me what's going on. If this secrecy keeps up, I am going to investigate and I will find out what the hell is going. Gabby whines from upstairs and Stephanie scurries upstairs. When she left the room, I make my way to the window and stare outside. The sun is just setting.

My phone rings from the table and I walk slowly to it. A ringing phone alerts my senses after the phone call I had at the party. What if it is another call from Justin, or Aiden? Bianca's name is flashing on the screen and I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach. I am not sure what made me answer it, but I swipe accept on the cool screen.

"Julia?" Her voice is soft and I swallow, "Yes?" She sighs in relief. "Thank goodness you are alright, where is Stephanie?" I look at the stairs, "She's upstairs with Gabby, why?" I ask lowly and I hear muffled speaking. "Hunter called me to ask that we keep an eye on the house." I feel my heart sink hearing that they have spoken, "Something feels off and he found out things that could possibly put us all in danger."

Her words rings through my ears and I feel my heart beat rising. "Danger?" I whisper and I hear her hum a response, headlights flashing pass the windows. "We are here. If you could please let us in, we have to lock all doors." I didn't even notice that the sun had set. 
"Okay."