Chapter 1-5

Jingle Bell......

As soon as the bell of leaving work rang, the workers of Jiangdong Textile Factory left their jobs one after another and hurried to the cafeteria with their rice bowls.

Scallion pancakes are served in the cafeteria today. It was really tangy white flour and soybean oil, and you could smell the scent when you were in the factory. Now that I got off work, I rushed to the cafeteria, fearing that I would be late.

After all, since the beginning of last year, the supply in the cafeteria has been worse than every day. It's like last year in May or 8th. You can eat everything and you don't need a ticket. Open supply.

Thinking about the past, it feels like a dream. I just hope that this sad day will pass sooner and restore the previous supply sooner.

Su Yu held the rice bowl, glanced at both sides curiously, and then rushed to the cafeteria with the large team.

This is the second meal she ate in the cafeteria. The morning meal only served porridge and a tortilla. She was hungry right now.

Rushing to the front, looking at the scallion pancakes left in the big basin, she swallowed thinly, "Here are two scallion pancakes!"

"Four or two food stamps!"

Master Niu in the canteen yelled.

Su Yu hurriedly bought the ticket, it was cheap, too cheap!

Master Niu gave her two scallion pancakes and put them in the lunch box. He didn't forget to ask in a hurry, "Xiao Su, why didn't you come home at noon. The sun is coming out from the west. I don't care about the house." ?"

Su Yu smiled and said, "It's all big and small boys and girls, don't care about it. What the hell? Master Niu, in the future my food relationship will be transferred to the factory canteen."

Master Niu almost took off the rice spoon in surprise.

When Su Yu left, Master Niu asked the aunt Niu next to him while he was cooking, "Mother Huahua, what's wrong with Xiao Su. I used to run home when I got off work, and brought back all the delicious food. Why are you eating here all day today, and just said that you want to turn the food relationship around. Will this be your own food in the future?"

If this were true, the few small days of Lao Su's family would be difficult. Except Dazhi, the other two are underage children. Even if they have food and no money to buy, they will have to starve.

The chubby Aunt Niu helped to make porridge for the workers, and said, "What's wrong with eating my own food, I don't think I should care about those white-eyed wolves. When Dazhi got married, he was arguing about separating the family. I heard that his wife My natal family is still staring at Xiao Su's position. The two little ones usually worry about Xiao Su. I think they should be treated! If those are my babies, I will clean up."

Master Niu didn't say a word.

It's not easy to think about Xiao Su these years. Su Guodong and his wife helped deliver the goods in the factory. There was an accident on the road and four children were left. The eldest Su Yu was only 16 years old, and they were ready to say kiss because they had to take care of family siblings and marriage. It didn't work. These years, I have worked so hard to pull my younger siblings, and at a glance, they are 26 years old, an old girl, and not married yet, she is a partner, and people don't take her seriously.

If Xiao Su really doesn't want to take care of her younger siblings, outsiders can't say she's bad.

...

After eating, Su Yu hurried to clean the dishes.

These days, I don't even have any oil or water, and I don't need any detergent. I just need to rinse it under the tap.