Chapter 66-70

Chapter 66:

With the help of Secretary Song, Su Yu was finally able to control the car. It should be said that her hands were finally liberated.

She finally said sincerely this time, "Secretary Song, you are such a wonderful person. You are really a good cadre who serves the people and a good leader."

Secretary Song, who endured the cold: "..." I want to let go of my hand.

Su Yu thought for a while, freed a hand to untie her scarf from her neck, and then carefully wrapped Secretary Song's palm and her car front a few times.

"Secretary Song, so your hands won't be cold."

Secretary Song: "..."

First, I went to the Traffic Management Bureau to license the bicycle.

It's quite strict. I check various car purchase information and prove that the car is my own, but it is registered.

After getting the license plate, the car belongs to Su Yu in its entirety.

After leaving the Traffic Management Bureau, Secretary Song was ready to leave. He was really tired just riding a bike.

But seeing Su Yu's crooked look, he felt that the car would fall down at any time.

For such a good car, how much work has been accumulated from the workers, and how much precious materials from the country were used to make a car. How could it be so ruined.

So simply gritted his teeth and went over to help the front of the car.

Su Yu looked at him moved. I didn't expect Secretary Song to be really enthusiastic.

Secretary Song said solemnly, "I'm worried you broke the car. You ruined good things."

"..."

Su Yu took the scarf and tied his hands tightly to the front of the car.

It wasn't until Lao Su's home that Su Yu untied the scarf. "Secretary Song, I'm here, so don't bother you. Thank you for helping me. Next time we have another meal. I promise not to cut corners. You can eat whatever you say."

Secretary Song looked at the sky proudly, "Forget it, I don't like eating **** food, I can't eat it."

Su Yu secretly said, I think you're quite eating.

Secretary Song sighed, "Actually, I originally said that I would treat you to a meal. After all, the people of the whole country celebrate the holidays. But I don't think you ordered a lot, so I didn't grab it with you."

Su Yu: "..."

Secretary Song turned the front of the car and was about to leave, "Forget it, I will treat you to a meal next time. I will notify you when I have time."

It's quite unlikable, and it's so clever today, it didn't make him faceless.

Really want to save face... Su Yu silently despised.

Seeing him riding away, he yelled into the yard, "Dazhi Xiaozhi, Mei Zilinzi, come out at home!"

Today is the holiday, because everyone is in a good position, and Liu Mei, the workshop worker, is related, so they are all closed today.

Hearing Su Yu's call, the family ran outside without changing their shoes.

Then I saw Su Yu standing outside the yard pushing a bicycle, all dumbfounded.Su Dazhi stammered, "Big sister, where did you get the car..."

"Of course I bought it." Su Yu said, "Hurry up and get it in. I'll freeze to death!"

Su Xiaozhi immediately ran over excitedly, "Sister, sister, I'll move, sister, or I'll ride it first, I have learned a bit with our factory car these days. I think I have learned it."