Chapter 91-95

Chapter 91:

Su Yu was successfully appointed, and Secretary Song was in a very beautiful mood. On the way home, my face was beaming.

The first step of the Long March has finally come out. This means that all obstacles can always be overcome.

When he returned home, Secretary Song was rummaging through the boxes at home, ready to give herself two nice clothes. The result went up and down. Did not find a suitable one.

He always feels that he has a lot of clothes, and when he really wants to wear them, he is always not enough. So what do you wear when you go to the movies this week?

The first time you see a movie, you can't ignore it.

Secretary Su likes to dress very decently, but it is better for him to dress decently. Just put on a military uniform, a white shirt inside, your hair... I have to trim my hair again, and I will trim my hair tomorrow.

Mother Song was cooking at home, and Dad Song leaned over and said, "Since Xiaodong came back, he has been churning in the house. What is this for. Do you know?"

Mother Song glanced at the other side of the room, "What the **** are you doing? Let me tell you, the old Xiao from the City Women's Federation knows that he saw my son and two lesbians eating together in the cafeteria a few days ago. One municipal party committee is for the office and the other is for the textile factory."

Hearing this, Song Dad became excited, "Huh, this stinky boy, is in contact with two lesbians at the same time?!"

"What nonsense, it must be a chant. Your son doesn't know yet. He usually doesn't like to hang out with lesbians. Why can I have dinner with others this time? I haven't seen him and Needless to say, which **** came closer, it must be the **** in the textile factory."

Father Song nodded. In this regard, his son is very similar to him. He didn't like contact with lesbians before.

Then Song Ma said, "Just a few years older than our Xiaodong."

Dad Song said, "What's the matter with it, it's okay for lesbians to be bigger."

"I think it's good too." Mother Song agreed, "As long as you have a good temper, you can live a good life, I think it's pretty good. The most important thing is that Xiaodong likes it. Do you think it is not troublesome to organize, he Solving personal problems yourself is better than you."

"Haha." Song Dad smiled, "Who knows if it can be done, don't talk too early."

Mother Song gave him a push immediately, "Going out, I haven't seen such harm to her son."

Lao Su's house is eating around the table.

Since I moved to the big house, the family atmosphere has become more and more harmonious, and there are laughter and laughter every day. Live in a big house, have food and work. There is still a car at home. For the rest of the Lao Su family, there are no more requirements these days.

Liu Mei looked at her family embarrassedly while eating.

Su Yu frowned when she saw her. What's the matter, what is this moth? "Just say anything, don't hide it."

Liu Mei pinched Su Dazhi, and then asked Su Dazhi to talk to his family. After all, this is a happy event for the entire Lao Su family. I was pregnant with the next generation of Lao Su's family.

"Sister..." Su Dazhi twisted, embarrassed, "Sister, you're going to be an aunt."

"Aunt Hu?" Su Yu was taken aback, she was not the little dragon girl.